GameThread: White Sox(27-31) vs Tigers(31-26) 7:11 CSN+

Kyyle23

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:15 PM)
What?

Did you even watch the play and see where he was and how it unfolded?

And that's the positioning you are supposed to have.

I was being sarcastic, the crazy things in this thread are over the top. Sorry I didnt make it green. The only place he could of saw the play perfectly, is if he was directly above it and it would require the power of floatation.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:15 PM)
So you'd rather see Linebrink in this game than Jenks or Thornton? Linebrink has been a loss machine of late.

As of when, yesterday? Or as of May 16th? Which was the last time the Sox lost a game he pitched in and he was credited with the loss. GMAFB.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 03:15 AM)
I disagree. It seems that everytime Jenks comes into a non save situation he lets up a run. I agree with you on every other non move Ozzie has made today, but not this one.

So are you just not going to use Jenks tonight then? I just hate losing yesterday's game and possibly tonight's with Jenks and Thornton sitting while Linebrink throws 93 mph fastballs down the plate.

So he would have stood in front of the plate and had no chance to catch the ball?

do you even know who the f*** carlton fisk is? he wouldve been blocking the plate and the ball wouldve been placed right in his mit. he wouldve invited terror into the tv sets in chicago. the other guy wouldve crushed into him. fisk wouldve rose from the cloud of dirt thrown off his mask and smiled at the bastard. GET IT? or do you enjoy the little pussball?

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 03:17 AM)
As of when, yesterday? Or as of May 16th? Which was the last time the Sox lost a game he pitched in and he was credited with the loss. GMAFB.

3 losses now in the last 23 days (if we lose tonight).

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:18 PM)
do you even know who the f*** carlton fisk is? he wouldve been blocking the plate and the ball wouldve been placed right in his mit. he wouldve invited terror into the tv sets in chicago. the other guy wouldve crushed into him. fisk wouldve rose from the cloud of dirt thrown off his mask and smiled at the bastard. GET IT? or do you enjoy the little pussball?

An out is an out.... GRINDY or NO GRINDY.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:17 PM)
So are you just not going to use Jenks tonight then? I just hate losing yesterday's game and possibly tonight's with Jenks and Thornton sitting while Linebrink throws 93 mph fastballs down the plate.

Yah, we're all upset. But this isn't any kind of terrible move by Guillen. Just played the wrong card is all.

QUOTE (KipWellsFan @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 03:19 AM)
Yah, we're all upset. But this isn't any kind of terrible move by Guillen. Just played the wrong card is all.

Like I said, I just hope he's ok. An injury to him would be catastrophic for numerous reasons.

QUOTE (KipWellsFan @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:19 PM)

See the gas prices going back up? It's cuz of Ozzie.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 09:18 PM)

I have no idea how to respond to this.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:18 PM)
3 losses now in the last 23 days (if we lose tonight).

His last loss was May 16th.

May 19-June 1, he had 6 appearances, we won every single one of those. Then he pitched June 5th vs CLE, we lost 6-0.

He's given up 4 earned runs ALL SEASON.