Wise - "Keep Booing Me"

Heads22

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see the vid at work, but, I do feel a little badly for him personally. Not because I think the criticism isn't deserved, but I think the real criticism should fall on KW and Ozzie for running Wise out there almost every day when he is barely a AAA player, let alone a major leaguer. I'm sure DeWayne is a good guy, works hard, and is just trying to do his thing. That is why I never boo players just beacuse they play badly, only when they are also treating the fans like crap.

Interestingly, I wonder what the reactions will be here on this, after the Fields whining.

I can't see the vid at work, but, I do feel a little badly for him personally. Not because I think the criticism isn't deserved, but I think the real criticism should fall on KW and Ozzie for running Wise out there almost every day when he is barely a AAA player, let alone a major leaguer. I'm sure DeWayne is a good guy, works hard, and is just trying to do his thing. That is why I never boo players just beacuse they play badly, only when they are also treating the fans like crap.

Interestingly, I wonder what the reactions will be here on this, after the Fields whining.

In the video he says not to blame KW and Ozzie. so it's our fault and some of the media members.

DFA him when Quentin comes back.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 03:55 PM)
In the video he says not to blame KW and Ozzie. so it's our fault and some of the media members.

DFA him when Quentin comes back.

Interesting. Like I said, I don't think he's a bad guy, he's just being put in a position to fail. I put the blame squarely on the organization in this case.

WTF? What's up with all this crap coming from players who can't even hit their own weight? Wise is hitting in the high .100s. He has zero room to talk. The fans can boo you if they want. They're the ones helping to pay your damn salary. If you suck, you get booed.

Booing him does no good. The man's just trying to make a living and do the best he can. Booing Ozzie for playing him if there are better options and booing KW for not giving Ozzie better options is more reasonable to me. As long as he has the black hat with SOX on it, I want him to play well. I really think KW needs to move both Anderson and Wise and hit the reset button in CF.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 03:52 PM)
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Please explain your crappy numbers before your injury and the rest of your career, Mr. Wise.

Because he chose to be the starting CF for the White Sox. How dare he, HOW DARE HE be a below average player.

How dare he!

People need to get real and look at the big picture before going off on their hyperbolic rants about DWise being this or that

He's not very good, we get it. But as long as Kenny and Ozzie keep running him out there, what can he do? It's not HIS fault

Boo the organization, not Dwayne, and don't give me that s*** about "Oh, well we ARE booing the organization, that's who we're booing!"

Bulls***, you're being stupid and booing Wise and everyone knows it

Watch the video, he pretty much voluntarily removes all of the benefit of the doubt. From now on, it is perfectly ok to boo him.

Who was the last s***ty player to call Chicago fans out and invite them to boo him? Cade McNown?

Because he chose to be the starting CF for the White Sox. How dare he, HOW DARE HE be a below average player.

How dare he!

People need to get real and look at the big picture before going off on their hyperbolic rants about DWise being this or that

He's not very good, we get it. But as long as Kenny and Ozzie keep running him out there, what can he do? It's not HIS fault

Boo the organization, not Dwayne, and don't give me that s*** about "Oh, well we ARE booing the organization, that's who we're booing!"

Bulls***, you're being stupid and booing Wise and everyone knows it

But, but, but Wise told us booing fans not to blame KW and Ozzie.

boo-man.gif