6/18 Sox @ Cubs 1:20 CSN

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jun 18, 2009 -> 10:42 AM)
It looks like we're not going to get this one in.

I heard it was beautiful out there right now. How is the weather going to be at 700 which I am more interested in for my softball game? ;)

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jun 18, 2009 -> 10:42 AM)
It looks like we're not going to get this one in.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 18, 2009 -> 10:52 AM)
I heard it was beautiful out there right now. How is the weather going to be at 700 which I am more interested in for my softball game? ;)

Its been nice out since about 9am, weather.com says precip chances very low (below 20%) until 2pm, but then spikes up to like 50-60%, then starts to go down again after 4pm, 5pm, down to 30% at 6pm, stays 30% until late night.

I'd say good chance they get the game in, possibly with a delay in the middle.

Softball still on, buddy.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 18, 2009 -> 11:48 AM)
Awesome haha

:lol:

I remember a picture like this, the faux inspirational posters, came out after the big AJ getting punched game with the Cubs. It had a picture of the punch in motion, and the caption read something like "when you suck at baseball, punch people in the face". Loved that.

QUOTE (Phil McKrevice @ Jun 18, 2009 -> 10:57 AM)
This should be interesting...

radara4_anim.gif

Looks like a delay at some point, but hopefully not a cancellation. Enough with the rainouts already!

Do we need a daily meteorology thread?

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Jun 18, 2009 -> 12:16 PM)
Looks like a delay at some point, but hopefully not a cancellation. Enough with the rainouts already!

Do we need a daily meteorology thread?

Actually it might be kind of cool if the gamethread start post had a weather.com link to the park that the game is being played in

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 18, 2009 -> 12:55 PM)
Soriano has the 2nd lowest OBP of any Cubs regular. And he's leading off.

I like that now he's finally ready to stop killing them in that position and is willing to be moved down.

Gav just needs to get his curve over for strikes early and he's gonna be unhittable....

But, it won't matter cause seriously, guys....SERIOUSLY, I don't think we're gonna get this one in...

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 18, 2009 -> 01:07 PM)
Gav just needs to get his curve over for strikes early and he's gonna be unhittable....

But, it won't matter cause seriously, guys....SERIOUSLY, I don't think we're gonna get this one in...

I hate you.

:gosox1: