Michael Jackson still dead.

Rex Kickass

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 11:57 PM)
I understand that Michael Jackson was the Elvis of his generation and all, but really, the oversaturation of this story by the media has been laughable.

They do that because people watch it. When people watch it they money which is their primary reason for existence. The end.

If you don't like it, do what I do and just ignore it until it goes away, which it will in the coming days.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 08:05 AM)
They do that because people watch it. When people watch it they money which is their primary reason for existence. The end.

If you don't like it, do what I do and just ignore it until it goes away, which it will in the coming days.

I seriously doubt it will go away. Jackson is going to make more money dead then he did alive. The "VAULT" is going to have s***loads of songs that were never released, and this will become a chinese water torture of drips of releases to ensure he stays in "icon status". (Where's the damn puke smiley?)

Rev. Al Sharpton to Michael Jackson's kid - "Wasn't nothing strange about your daddy. It was strange what your daddy had to deal with." Really? Nothing strange about him? Sleeping in beds with boys? Pay $15 million to "hush up" a molestation accuser... not to mention all the other ones that probably happened under the table? Had a blow up doll of a cub scout in his room?

There's nothing strange about him?

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 09:08 AM)
Rev. Al Sharpton to Michael Jackson's kid - "Wasn't nothing strange about your daddy. It was strange what your daddy had to deal with." Really? Nothing strange about him? Sleeping in beds with boys? Pay $15 million to "hush up" a molestation accuser... not to mention all the other ones that probably happened under the table? Had a blow up doll of a cub scout in his room?

There's nothing strange about him?

Don't forget about the fact he was black, but then turned ghostly white. Also, don't forget that his face collapsed a couple of times and that his nose was falling off.

Oh yeah, don't forget that his home was an amusement park! Plus, he dangled his kid from a balcony, and he always had his kids wear masks.

But Shparton is right, he was absolutely normal.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 01:01 AM)
The fact that these parents were fine with just taking some money in a settlement should raise a flag...if it's my kid, I want that f***er in jail. Period. Also, when stories come out about someone molesting them, more people come out & say so. You mean to tell me that if he had all of these kids in his house, that he only molested 2? Give me a f***in' break.

I'm glad you know how that process works all the time.

That's like saying a serial killer only kills one person or a guy who collects sneakers only has 2 pairs of Air Jordans.

No it's not actually. Not at all.

The defense this guy has been getting from people is just sickening to me. Celebrate his music, fine. He was a musical genius. Don't celebrate the person.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 08:05 AM)

I have ignored it, but that doesn't mean i'm not going to laugh at it.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 11:45 AM)
I have ignored it, but that doesn't mean i'm not going to laugh at it.

lol, true enough. You saw the Facebook status I had up the other day mocking all my friends? I am an asshole.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 10:16 AM)
I'm glad you know how that process works all the time.

No it's not actually. Not at all.

The defense this guy has been getting from people is just sickening to me. Celebrate his music, fine. He was a musical genius. Don't celebrate the person.

Listen, it's logic. You honestly believe he only molested 2 children? Or that if he did more no one else wanted to come forward? You've really got your head up your ass if you believe so.

Tell me how my logic is wrong instead of saying that it's not.

The way people go and blindly trash on this man's name is sickening & somewhat funny to me. No one has any facts or evidence of anything, yet all you hear is "HE'S A MOLESTOR!!!!!!!!1!!1" You people make me laugh.

1.) He had sleep overs with little kids as a grown f***ing man. That in itself is very wrong.

2.) Because he didn't molest every single kid he had sleep over means he didn't do it? Maybe he wasn't a serial molester, but that doesn't mean he didn't choose his favorite out of the group.

3.) This guy was insane. Great music, fine, but Michael Jackson the person is not someone to look up to. He was a drug addicted nutjob. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but he was.

Edited by BearSox

Perhaps in a better world Michael Jackson never has to face many of the childhood problems he had. But at the end of the day you play the hand that you are dealt. Im not sure how you could feel anything but sadness for his life, he was some one who could have had anything in the world but never was happy. It doesnt take a psych major to figure out that the reason why he had all of the surgeries and transformed so much was because he literally couldn't look at himself in the mirror.

Everyone is a freak to some one.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 04:24 PM)
If I woke up from a 40 year coma and read this thread I would be led to believe that MJ was exponentially worse than Hitler.

Just like if you woke up from a 40 year coma 2 weeks ago, you would have thought that Michael Jackson cured cancer, solved world hunger, and won the World Series for the Cubs.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 12:25 PM)
Perhaps in a better world Michael Jackson never has to face many of the childhood problems he had. But at the end of the day you play the hand that you are dealt. Im not sure how you could feel anything but sadness for his life, he was some one who could have had anything in the world but never was happy. It doesnt take a psych major to figure out that the reason why he had all of the surgeries and transformed so much was because he literally couldn't look at himself in the mirror.

Everyone is a freak to some one.

I thought the surgeries were started when he was burned during the Pepsi commercials? I don't know that there was anything else underlying it.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 12:14 PM)
Listen, it's logic. You honestly believe he only molested 2 children? Or that if he did more no one else wanted to come forward? You've really got your head up your ass if you believe so.

The way people go and blindly trash on this man's name is sickening & somewhat funny to me. No one has any facts or evidence of anything, yet all you hear is "HE'S A MOLESTOR!!!!!!!!1!!1" You people make me laugh.

In what world is that logic? You're own little dreamland?

- He had sleepovers with many little boys.

- Only two claimed he molested them.

Conclusion: They must be liars and he must be innocent b/c obviously he would have molested more than just them.

Wow, talk about someone having their head up their ass. Just because you say it is logic, doesn't mean it is.

And you were trying to compare him to a shoe collector and serial killer. Hey guess what, serial killers/molestors see hundreds of people a day who they don't kill/molest. (Does that mean they really arent b/c they let so many people "go"?) I don't pretend to know how their mind works or functions. But claiming that since he was around X number of little boys and only 2 claimed molestation it must be a lie is asinine. Who knows what people are thinking when they do things they do. But I have a hard time believing a man who often shares beds with little boys and then shells out tens of millions of dollars of hush money if he doesnt have something to hide. The blind defense of this man is disturbing, and it's people like you who make the rest of us laugh.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 12:43 PM)
In what world is that logic? You're own little dreamland?

- He had sleepovers with many little boys.

- Only two claimed he molested them.

Conclusion: They must be liars and he must be innocent b/c obviously he would have molested more than just them.

Wow, talk about someone having their head up their ass. Just because you say it is logic, doesn't mean it is.

And you were trying to compare him to a shoe collector and serial killer. Hey guess what, serial killers/molestors see hundreds of people a day who they don't kill/molest. (Does that mean they really arent b/c they let so many people "go"?) I don't pretend to know how their mind works or functions. But claiming that since he was around X number of little boys and only 2 claimed molestation it must be a lie is asinine. Who knows what people are thinking when they do things they do. But I have a hard time believing a man who often shares beds with little boys and then shells out tens of millions of dollars of hush money if he doesnt have something to hide. The blind defense of this man is disturbing, and it's people like you who make the rest of us laugh.

And boom goes the dynamite... Right on man! :headbang

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 08:05 PM)
It's amazing how Michael Jackson's genes created such a Caucasian child, not once, but three times.

hmmmm.....

Michael Jackson's Doctor Hedges About Childrens' Paternity

When Sawyer asked him about the speculation that he fathered Jackson's kids Prince Michael, Paris and blanket, Klein looked uncomfortable and responded, ""To the best of my knowledge I am not the father of these children," Klein said. "I can't answer it in any other way. I don't want to feed any of this insanity that is going around."

HUH? To the best of your knowledge? So, there is a chance you did? If you never supplied sperm or had sex with the woman, then the answer is no.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 11:14 AM)

And if you believe its normal for strange men to sleep in the bed with children that are not their own, then you have your head firmly up your ass. Here is a little tidbit, victims of sexual abuse especially children, don't exactly come forward in droves. If you want to see how that works lets review the Catholic Church sex scandal. Are we to believe that kids only recently started to get molested by priests. Oh, no it was actually in the 60s, 70s and 80s when this happened a lot. So why didn't it come out then. Maybe intimidation, maybe shame, maybe fear of confronting someone who is trusted. I don't see too many people thinking its normal for the 45 year old single loner down the block with the comic books, and video games to host sleep overs for the neighborhood kids. But then again, he can't sing and dance and people don't own his albums. Celebrate his talent sure. But there is enough to say something is rotten in Denmark.