(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I guess the question I'm asked the most often is: "When you were sitting in that capsule listening to the count-down, how did you feel?" Well, the answer to that one is easy. I felt exactly how you would feel if you were getting ready to launch and knew you were sitting on top of two million parts -- all built by the lowest bidder on a government contract.”

― John Glenn

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 13, 2016 -> 08:28 PM)
Alan Thicke, 69

I can't stress enough how much I loved Growing Pains as a kid. He's one of the all time great TV dads IMO and was a master stick man off camera.

I'm sad.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 14, 2016 -> 09:49 AM)
I can't stress enough how much I loved Growing Pains as a kid. He's one of the all time great TV dads IMO and was a master stick man off camera.

I'm sad.

Yep. No Burgess Meredith though.

I miss 80's sitcoms. Don't hold up at all, but if I come across one, I'm instantly transported back in time in a visceral way.

QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 19, 2016 -> 07:49 AM)
The most surreal thing for me is watching a movie and realizing that everyone in it is dead.

I was watching Bad Santa a few years ago and it got to one of the scenes with John Ritter and Bernie Mac. Then I realized that both of them were dead.