8/17 Sox vs Kansas City 7:11pm CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 09:23 PM)
Let him go! Do you really think he will stay healthy for 162 games next year?

nope. and its true how someone said, if the sox wanted him for next year, they would have signed him already, esp. considering it wouldnt cost much.

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 10:20 PM)
so theres 0 chance that pods can be our dh next year? would it be bcuz he wants to play the field, they want thome again, we should have a slugger in the dh spot, etc? i know it kinda sounds dumb, but his bat and speed is still very useful but he just cant field

I'd prefer a DH with a lick of power.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 02:25 AM)
Meatballs galore! Pull him sooner than later, as Royals aren't going to stop hitting him hard. I hate how we keep letting the other team's best hitter beat us with an open base.

Perplexing for sure

My maybe great solution: Do what it takes for Holliday. Say goodbye to Pods AND Dye.

If payroll is stressed, AJP can be traded in a pure dump. It'd hurt but would be a move that has to happen at some point soon anyway. Flowers will be 24 when next yr starts.

Edited by Princess Dye

Can we ever have a game with KC where Hawk doesnt suck Olivio's c*ck? he sucked when he was here and he is average AT BEST! Stop the man love for Olivio, please! And Olivio, quit acting pissy every time you play the Sox. You suck, they got rid of you, get over it.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 09:28 PM)
My maybe great solution: Do what it takes for Holliday. Say goodbye to Pods AND Dye.

If payroll is stressed, AJP can be traded in a pure dump. It'd hurt but would be a move that has to happen at some point soon anyway. Flowers will be 24 when next yr starts.

Cool, i'm still 100% on requesting moves and the criticized guys getting hits almost immediately.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 02:28 AM)
What is that 4 double plays now?

Yet, we're losing...

Reminds me a lot of that Indians game Mark pitched.

I agree completely. The concentration and right pitch is there just not at the right time always

Edited by elrockinMT