8/18 - Sox vs. Kansas City 7:11pm CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexei should have been riding pine for his latest mental screw up. However, Lillibridge playing would just make a bad situation worse. I thought last year Alexei showed a pretty high baseball IQ. This year, it sometimes seems like he just started playing a couple of hours before the game.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 09:52 PM)
Alexei is going to play himself out of this organization. You never hear Hawk this vocal about someone's effort.

He's been on him for a while. His days as the White Sox SS are numbered. He has been sleepwalking through this game.

QUOTE (bobryansson @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 04:03 AM)
If one of my kids had been doing well, pretty intelligent and busting his butt and looking sharp one year, then the next year seemed unmotivated and made numerous mental mistakes, I'd have to wonder what other issues were having an influence in his life.

Alexei was pretty bad defensively the 2nd half of last season also.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 03:06 AM)
4 games in the loss column after tonight. Considering our schedule that might be hard to overcome for the 500 kids. This team doesnt exactly scream long winning streak.

How's the Tigers schedule the rest of the way. Their rotation doesn't strike me as the type to have a long losing streak.