Sox at Yankees August 30th game thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 30, 2009 -> 01:46 PM)
Wow, these guys are absolutely horrific. Not only do Dye/Thome/Konerko suck, but we can add Quentin and Beckham to that group.

These guys just flat-out suck.

They have either quit, or the entire offense has hit a slump at the same time. And I don't believe in coincidences like that.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 30, 2009 -> 07:50 PM)
They have either quit, or the entire offense has hit a slump at the same time. And I don't believe in coincidences like that.

I think you mentioned this the other day, but this team has quit. Any other manager would be on the hot seat. Hell, 2007 might have been more entertaining than this season. We still don't have a walkoff homer this year.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 30, 2009 -> 02:01 PM)
I think you mentioned this the other day, but this team has quit. Any other manager would be on the hot seat. Hell, 2007 might have been more entertaining than this season. We still don't have a walkoff homer this year.

I think Ozzie will be on the hotseat next year. It's pretty ridiculous he isn't this year, but I think he's getting a pass since the roster has really had a lot of overturn on it during the course of the season.