Fall of '09 television thread

BigSqwert

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Nov 20, 2009 -> 08:45 AM)
Anybody watch the cook county prison special last night on Discovery?

Some pretty eye opening stuff.

I flipped it on at like 11 before I went to bed and watched about ten minutes of it. To me it looked like a Tom Dart documentary but I would like to see it again as I said, I only saw a few minutes of it.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 20, 2009 -> 09:34 AM)
real_world_l2.jpg

Well look at that. An incredibly average looking girl in a bikini. Kelly Anne > All Real World girls

P.S. You could tell she never wears a bra. Those things will be banging her knees when she is older.

QUOTE (SnB @ Nov 20, 2009 -> 12:30 PM)
the office has picked it up the last couple episodes. The one last week about the Murder was just phenomenal and yesterday's was good.

There was some great stuff last week, this week was solid. I enjoyed the Ryan storyline a lot.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 24, 2009 -> 06:55 PM)
Noticed a few days ago I can watch Season 1 and 2 online at Netflix. Starting to watch.......NOW!

I have just watched season one and two in basically week. Onto season three as we speak. Though it might be harder because I had my friends DVDs for season two.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Nov 24, 2009 -> 07:41 PM)
I have just watched season one and two in basically week. Onto season three as we speak. Though it might be harder because I had my friends DVDs for season two.

I may try and beat your pace for the first two weeks. Two episodes down and I like it a lot.

QUOTE (Stocking @ Nov 25, 2009 -> 08:57 PM)
SOA was sic, can't wait for next week's finale. Not sure I liked Dr. Tara's quick turn however.

Kind of anti-climatic how the Zobelle storyline wound up but i guess i can live with it. Tara becoming a little 'gemma' was a nice surprise. I would hate to be a Mayan at this point with everyone gunning for them.

On the bright side...it was just announced that Burn Notice has been picked up for a 4th season :headbang :headbang

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Nov 24, 2009 -> 07:41 PM)

I'm doing the same thing with Mad Men right now. I've been pretty sick for the past 3 days so I decided to finally get around to watching the show. I've burned right through the first 2 seasons watching one right after the other. There being only 13 episodes a season makes this less impressive (sad?) I did the same thing with Lost last year and a few other shows in the past. TV shows in general are just so much better when you watch them all for the first time in a marathon fashion as opposed to 1 episode a week. I had been watching Dexter since the beginning but I stopped midway through the 3rd, I'm looking forward to catching up.