Jordan Danks

CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 03:01 PM)
And its horrible. Seriously, why doesn't Dish carry it?

To keep costs for the subscribers down I would assume . Last year on DirecTV. I bought the NHL Center Ice package to watch the Blackhawks. Occasionally there was a Hawks game on Versus which DirecTV also carried . Then Comcast which owns Versus jacked up the cost for DirecTV so DTV dropped Versus. Now that the Hawks are somewhat the darlings of the NHL Versus carries a lot more Hawks games this year which I now can't see even with the NHL package I bought again ,which is super aggravating since I'm paying the same price . So far this year I've missed 3/4 Hawks games which Versus has 1st rights to.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 10:01 PM)
Sox prospect wins the Cross City AFL League Prospect Classic.

Also, D2 needs a new number since Quentin's got 20.

I say he should get 52, since its 50 + 2

If Teahen takes 24, I could see Viciedo going to 52. I believe he wore that in the minors and it was Contreras's number.

Just as a quick note, what do you guys think of the nickname I made up for my fav. prospect Jordan Danks. I made this up basically right after we drafted him, but have not been on this site since hell, LANCE BROADWAY was the last fan club I was a part of. lol.

jorDANks? Thoughts? For you slower peoples, it's Jordan and Danks in the same name.....