Which Royal do you dislike the most?

Hmm, don't remember that one.

It was the 2nd one they did I think. It was soon after the trades for Everett and Alomar. The Sox were the overwhelming favorite. It was a stupid poll. Ever since they've been better about picking questions that Sox fans won't be biased.

Sox wont have to worry about Sweeney for our series. He did kill us one game earlier this year when he hit a late inning home run to take the lead.

I saw the poll on FSN, and I would have to say Jose Lima. I wish we would of faced him so we could of put a end to his 5 game win streak

Although its a cool poll, it only infuriates KC. Im surprised they put that on air. Damon Andrews was like, "We don't normally hate........but which KC player do you dislike the most."

It was the 2nd one they did I think. It was soon after the trades for Everett and Alomar. The Sox were the overwhelming favorite. It was a stupid poll. Ever since they've been better about picking questions that Sox fans won't be biased.

Ahh I remember that one now... yeah.. who did they think White Sox fans would vote for?

Randa and Ibanez both. Especially Randa, why? Because he always bats about .100 points higher than his season average against us and usually robs us of at least 1 double per game down at 3B.

Also once I was telling some Flub Fan about how Randa smiled while we were watching on TV. At that moment, Randa struck out and he was walking to the dugout, you see the big-ass joker grin. I mean wtf?