Uni Watch: Sox uniform history plus...new uni ideas?!

knightni

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jan 2, 2010 -> 02:47 AM)
When the Hawks win the Stanley Cup, the day after they win, the Sox need to wear the hockey style jerseys that Kaner is wearing in Steve9347's sig.

Speaking of that jersey, where the hell can i buy it? I would pay a fortune for one.

Pass.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 05:03 PM)
^^^^^^

Me too! The sleeveless ones were sharp IMO. I like the 59 throwbacks too. But to change the unis just to change...I don't like it at all. Have the Yanks changed? The Red Sox? Cubs. Dodgers? Leave the uni changes to the bottom feeders who merely need a quick revenue boost selling new merchandise.

Exactly! :headbang:

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Dec 31, 2009 -> 02:05 PM)
2.) the Opening montage needs to stay and DONT f*** WITH THUNDERSTRUCK.

They need to change the opening day montage. it's been the same for to long....and i would rather have thunderstruck then dont stop believing

I love the current uniforms. I also don't mind how often we wear the blacks because that's my favorite jersey. The black shirt with the white pin striped pants is my favorite uniform in all of sports, obviously I'm biased. The only changed in the current uniform I would like is a second hat. I don't know how it'd work, because a white hat would get pretty messy, but seeing a second hat would be cool.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Jan 5, 2010 -> 09:30 PM)
I love the current uniforms. I also don't mind how often we wear the blacks because that's my favorite jersey. The black shirt with the white pin striped pants is my favorite uniform in all of sports, obviously I'm biased. The only changed in the current uniform I would like is a second hat. I don't know how it'd work, because a white hat would get pretty messy, but seeing a second hat would be cool.

http://www.lids.com/pid/20141102

I recently bought that hat (had to replace my black one, and it was buy one get one free at my store) and I love it. It's incredibly sleek. And I'd like to see it worn once in a while

Though I really like this hat with the old cursive C logo (debated which one to get for a good 10 minutes) http://www.lids.com/pid/20141105

That article is stupid in my opinion. There's a reason the Sox haven't changed their uniforms in nearly 20 years. Because they are GOOD UNIFORMS. Most everyone likes them, there is no reason to change them. I personally hope they never change the uniforms, I love them.

Edited by whitesoxlove