WGN Radio @ 9:30 AM Central Time on Saturday

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 20, 2010 -> 09:46 AM)
I'd like to speak and I wish I were in studio to shut her up and tell her what is really going on. I don't care about the Cubs/Sox, I want to talk baseball here, haha.

Albeit, I'm absolutely exhausted right now.

Yea, you do sound a bit winded, but you also sound like a baseball fan. She sounds like someone that just wants to fan the flames of a rivalry that has no place in the discussion.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 20, 2010 -> 09:46 AM)
I'd like to speak and I wish I were in studio to shut her up and tell her what is really going on. I don't care about the Cubs/Sox, I want to talk baseball here, haha.

Albeit, I'm absolutely exhausted right now.

Inform her that Juan Pierre is playing LF, not CF for us.

Dude, there were times where I'm on the phone going, thinking, shut-up lady, and these guys aren't 1000...lets talk baseball here.

Anyway, hopefully you all enjoyed it. Still pretty fun experience. Definitely the largest radio station I've evern been on and the 1st time I've ever been just piped in live.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 20, 2010 -> 10:07 AM)
Hopefully I did alright. Felt like it took me about a segment to get used to how it works. Much more difficult when you are via the phone compared to everyone else being in studio.

And if you guys can't tell, I really want Damon....like bad.

How about where she brought up the Damon offer was off the table and you said they would revist it if he was interested and had until Sunday and she said " thats not what my sources are telling me ". I think she called you a liar.

And the next interview, just leave out the part about you being an ex cub fan. LOL

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 20, 2010 -> 10:07 AM)
Hopefully I did alright. Felt like it took me about a segment to get used to how it works. Much more difficult when you are via the phone compared to everyone else being in studio.

And if you guys can't tell, I really want Damon....like bad.

I caught a bit of it in the car between errands; not as much as I would have liked. I enjoyed what I heard from you, not so much from the chick and the host. Good job--that had to be a very cool experience.