Ozzie Guillen is now on twitter

Jimbo's Drinker

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter-speak is already barely intelligible, as is Ozzie. I can only imagine what abominations unto the English language will arise when you combine the two.

I hope for oh-so-many reasons that some poor Sox intern is actually writing these things.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Feb 23, 2010 -> 09:36 PM)
Yeah, I am going to take the plunge....this is enough to make me do it...

This was the final tipping point for me too... I am officially a "tweeter" now. I guess this is as good a place as any to ask what the "top ten Sox related twitter accounts to follow" are for those of us who are new to the site.

I really can't stand when people who aren't on twitter bad mouth it. I get it you think it's just people saying "i'm eating cereal!" but really if that's all that's on your twitter page you just should stop following your boring friends and find the gems...like roger ebert.

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Feb 23, 2010 -> 09:18 PM)
you know, i may actually create a twitter account for this. i can feel my moral stand disintegrating..........

I created a Twitter for the sole purpose of following baseball writers and reporters. I follow Rosenthal, Ozzie, Garfien, Reifert, Cowley, Mark Teahen, and a couple other writers just to get spring training and transaction updates.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Feb 23, 2010 -> 11:20 PM)
I created a Twitter for the sole purpose of following baseball writers and reporters. I follow Rosenthal, Ozzie, Garfien, Reifert, Cowley, Mark Teahen, and a couple other writers just to get spring training and transaction updates.

Same. I would never actually post a personal twitter update, and I don't bother telling any friends I have it, but I have a twitter just to follow what sports writers and players and teams are saying. It's VERY useful in that regard. There is a big difference between the people who use twitter to attain useful information and know stuff right away, and those who use it to post "omg i'm in class" though.

Edited by whitesoxfan101