Films Thread

knightni

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 29, 2010 -> 03:13 PM)
Dude, you don't strike me as a guy who laughs easily, trust me, save the 9 bucks.

You're right, but I still try to enjoy movies for what they were intended to be. A movie like this seems to be the kind that doesn't take itself seriously and has some crude laughs.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hot Tub Time Machine = a solid B

Not hilarious but it was fun and made me laugh a few times. And it was cool to hang out with some of the guys and have a few beers right beforehand.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 07:20 AM)
Hot Tub Time Machine = a solid B

Not hilarious but it was fun and made me laugh a few times. And it was cool to hang out with some of the guys and have a few beers right beforehand.

Well maybe that was my problem. I should have had a few beers before hand and then things would have seemed a lot funnier I am sure.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 08:10 AM)
Well maybe that was my problem. I should have had a few beers before hand and then things would have seemed a lot funnier I am sure.

And you know that scene where

the violator had cum all over his face and started licking it off

was hilarious.

Ahnold was offered. he also couldnt fit it in his schedule.

Still, Jet Li, Statham, Tiny, Stallone, Lundgren, Rourke, Willis and Ahnold in cameos. This is 80's and 90's action balled into one.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 05:01 PM)

Still, Jet Li, Statham, Tiny, Stallone, Lundgren, Rourke, Willis and Ahnold in cameos. This is 80's and 90's action balled into one.

I'll check it out. Arnold is my boy, though.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 04:01 PM)

Kyle, just curious...what kind of setup do you have at home?

I don't like "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" but when I'm flipping around and it is on HBO, I always stop and watch it. Paul Rudd is awesome.

"You sound like you're from London!"

QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 10:04 PM)
Yeah, a man that keeps so current on his movies must have a killer home theater, right?

Pfffft I wish. I have a 40 inch RCA that I got as a wedding present in 04, a decent RCA reciever with surround sound, some jensen and bose speakers. No HD :( Yet.

HD was coming this fall, then I went and got my wife pregnant. So its pushed back a bit.

It doesnt stop me from watching a lot of movies, but I know it could be better

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 09:09 PM)
Pfffft I wish. I have a 40 inch RCA that I got as a wedding present in 04, a decent RCA reciever with surround sound, some jensen and bose speakers. No HD :( Yet.

HD was coming this fall, then I went and got my wife pregnant. So its pushed back a bit.

It doesnt stop me from watching a lot of movies, but I know it could be better

You and that crazy penis of yours.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 10:12 PM)
You and that crazy penis of yours.

It has a mind of its own i tell you.

While I can really appreciate all the niceties and awesomeness of HD tv's, it really doesnt bother me.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 11:15 PM)
It has a mind of its own i tell you.

While I can really appreciate all the niceties and awesomeness of HD tv's, it really doesnt bother me.

I'm pretty much the same way. Heck, most of the movies I watched on teevee as a kid in the 80s had a big squiggly line through them and I still watched plenty of those.

:unsure:

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 10:18 PM)
I'm pretty much the same way. Heck, most of the movies I watched on teevee as a kid in the 80s had a big squiggly line through them and I still watched plenty of those.

:unsure:

Who are you kidding. You know you still go to the penny arcade to get a glimpse of the newest moving pictures.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 10:24 AM)
Who are you kidding. You know you still go to the penny arcade to get a glimpse of the newest moving pictures.

I hear they even have talking picture shows now up in the big city movie houses. I don't think it's gonna catch on though.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 09:32 AM)
I hear they even have talking picture shows now up in the big city movie houses. I don't think it's gonna catch on though.

You know you still wait for this