Films Thread

knightni

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I watched The House of the Devil. 2009 horror film that is filmed to look like it was made in the late 70's / ealry 80's. Its really amazing how much it feels like something that came out 25 years ago.

It's a really good movie that uses suspense and tension to scare you.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Mar 25, 2010 -> 08:42 AM)
I watched The House of the Devil. 2009 horror film that is filmed to look like it was made in the late 70's / ealry 80's. Its really amazing how much it feels like something that came out 25 years ago.

It's a really good movie that uses suspense and tension to scare you.

Ah, you just reminded me of that movie. I read good reviews on Bloody-Disgusting, in my opinion the most trusted site for horror reviews. I'm driving up to Blockbuster later to rent it.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Mar 25, 2010 -> 09:00 AM)
Ah, you just reminded me of that movie. I read good reviews on Bloody-Disgusting, in my opinion the most trusted site for horror reviews. I'm driving up to Blockbuster later to rent it.

Yeah Bloody-disgusting has good reviews. Shocktillyoudrop does some good reviews too, just not as many as bloody-disgusting.

Is anyone having problems with the Predator movie preview on page 8 automatically directing you to the website and autoplaying the video? NSS72 is having that problem and i want to know if I need to remove the video or if he is just completely inept and unable to use a computer properly ;)

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 25, 2010 -> 09:40 AM)
Is anyone having problems with the Predator movie preview on page 8 automatically directing you to the website and autoplaying the video? NSS72 is having that problem and i want to know if I need to remove the video or if he is just completely inept and unable to use a computer properly ;)

I'm not sure what video it is but there's something asking for my birthday that doesn't start playing after I enter the date. But that's probably because it doesn't recognize birth dates that are B.C.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 25, 2010 -> 09:44 AM)
I'm not sure what video it is but there's something asking for my birthday that doesn't start playing after I enter the date. But that's probably because it doesn't recognize birth dates that are B.C.

LOL you are so much help

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 26, 2010 -> 04:29 PM)
Nick Cage automatically ruins a movie for me.

Was it really necessary for his Con Air character to have the worst accent in movie history??? Drop da bunnnnyyy!!!! Ugh, that movie alone makes me hate him.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 26, 2010 -> 10:26 PM)
Was it really necessary for his Con Air character to have the worst accent in movie history??? Drop da bunnnnyyy!!!! Ugh, that movie alone makes me hate him.

Blasphemy! How dare you doubt the brilliance of the great Con Air?!