West Region

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just applied for the student tickets in Milwaukee. They have 70 allotted for students, and since it's Spring Break and you have to apply in person for the lottery, I'm feeling pretty good about my chances.

Now I just need to find a place to stay once I get there...

QUOTE (JuiceCruz16 @ Mar 15, 2010 -> 01:14 PM)
UTEP to the sweet 16. There the Orange end their mimi cinderella run.

The one thing I'm certain on in this tournament is that the winner of UTEP-Butler is going to the sweet 16. I love both UTEP and Butler but UTEP is more athletic, pretty much starts a NBA starting 5 height wise and length wise and Caracter possibly could get Howard in foul trouble and that would pretty much all but end Butlers chances in that game.

I have 'Cuse in the final four but if there's anyone in that whole region that I believe can beat them, I think it's the Miners.

Tons of people are picking against my commodores...I'm fine with that.....2 years ago when we were a 4 seed everyone picked us to advance and we got it handed to us by sienna....i think its funny how everyone says murray state will win because they have 5 guys who average 10 points...wonderful, we have 4 guys that average 11 and outside of UK had the best depth of any team in the SEC....

I think by default people always try to pick one 13 over 4 and (at least)one 12 over 5 upset, and I guess all the experts were really impressed with the way Murray State handled EIU, Austin Peay and Morehead state this year. I know We struggled down the end losing to South Carolina at home and Miss state in the SEC tourney semis, but we actually underdogs according to ESPNs forecaster...

I dont know, maybe I'll end up with my foot in my mouth. I realize we are far from a perfect team, but I just think its a bit ridiculous that we are actually considered by some to be underdogs in this game.

The Minnesota athletic department is excited to inform you that your student ticket request for the 1st round NCAA basketball tournament has been fulfilled. You will be joining the red hot Gophers as they take on the Xavier Musketeers.

:D

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 18, 2010 -> 01:33 PM)
they just said 7 straight first round losses.

Oh I'm aware, I don't know why I talk myself into taking them.

That Mountain West Conference is so damn hard to pin.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 18, 2010 -> 03:43 PM)
4.2 left, down 1, hit a shot after about 12 screens somehow.

OMG f*** yes!!!

I saw they took a 3 in yahoo with 12 seconds and I figured it was over.

Seems like I'm missing some damn good games, stupid work.