FUCK YOU AND YOUR ROLE!!!!!

CubKilla

Bite me whiny mother  :fyou

Your job is to PITCH, not to b****.  Your confusion completely explains what happened Saturday.

Holy crap bj!! I was just talking about you today.. Where ya been? How ya been?

Your job is to PITCH, not to b****.  Your confusion completely explains what happened Saturday.

Moi? Only talking about good things I hope?

I've been pretty good lately. Work sucks but what else is new. I didn't really go anywhere I've just been busy on and off and when I'm not busy I've been trying to live in the real world a little more often. I've been away a little too much though. I'm going to try to make it back here a little more often than I have. Thanks for asking.

By the way, judging just from the tiny picture in your avatar, I'd say you're safe to add the word "very" to your sig.

Moi? Only talking about good things I hope?

I've been pretty good lately. Work sucks but what else is new. I didn't really go anywhere I've just been busy on and off and when I'm not busy I've been trying to live in the real world a little more often. I've been away a little too much though. I'm going to try to make it back here a little more often than I have. Thanks for asking.

By the way, judgin just from the tiny picture in your avatar, I'd say you're safe to add the word "very" to your sig.

Of course good things.. what else is there.. ;)

Glad to hear things are good. Hope you are around more.. sure do miss the "good old days" :rolleyes:

And thanks for the compliment.. I'll have to tell you how I got that "nick" Good old RPS after a few too many beers.. you know how it is.. :lol:

Talk to ya later!