5/27 GT: Sox @ Tampa Bay - 6:10pm CDT

T R U

QUOTE (BearSox @ May 27, 2010 -> 04:25 PM)
A part of me dies when I see the lineups we put out on the field everyday.

Its insanity, but I keep expecting us to put out a real major league lineup when we have at the most 4 legit major league hitters right now.

Not sure what other lineup you want out there tonight.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 27, 2010 -> 05:36 PM)

Yeah, i'm not a big fan of Kotsay but i have no problems with him being in the lineup today. When you're hot, you're hot. Smoke 'em while you got 'em

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 27, 2010 -> 04:36 PM)

Oh, you got me wrong. I understand thats probably the best possible lineup we could probably put out.

But even the best lineup we can put out there is awful. I keep expecting and hoping to see some legit hitters in the lineup for some reason, knowing that it ain't happening. Our lineup is basically a glorified AAA team with Rios and Konerko.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 27, 2010 -> 02:32 PM)
Ya your already wrong. You are considered a bust when you haven't done s*** at the MLB level at all, especially when you are/were considered a top prospect. Now... you can call him a one year wonder, a guy with a fluke season, injury prone player who was amazing for a season, etc.. but bust players don't go .288/.394/.571/.965 148 OPS+ (5th in MVP voting, though would had won if he didn't get injured) in any year.

Sad to think how many man crushes there were on TCQ in 2008 and now there is nothing. People talking about how nice it was going to be to see him in the 3 hole for 8-10 years, now it looks questionable if he'll be on the opening day roster in 2011....Sad...

How the hell is TB 19-5 on the road and only 3 games over .500 (with all the speed and athleticism on that team) playing in a park that's seemingly built for them?

I guess it's like explaining what happened to our USCF home field advantage in 2009 and 2010.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 27, 2010 -> 04:51 PM)
Bartlett SS

Crawford LF

Zobrist RF

Longoria 3B

Jaso C

Blalock DH

Pena 1B

Rodriguez CF

Brignac 2B

Is that former Angel prospect Sean Rodriguez in CF? Wow..

If he's stealing 3rd because he can't score from second on a 2 out single then he should never play the outfield for this team again because he's WAAAY too f***ing slow to cover enough ground out there.