5/27 GT: Sox @ Tampa Bay - 6:10pm CDT

T R U

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (hogan873 @ May 27, 2010 -> 06:55 AM)
Win today and get the ship righted. A series win in Tampa would be huge! But let's start with today. Pitch your ass off Gavin!

:gosoxretro:

6 games out. Wow. And the twins have another game against the yanks today.

I know it's early but I wonder what KW will do if (and that's a big IF) the Sox can get it down to 3 out before All Star break? There still is that extra Johnny Damon money laying around, right?

Go Steelmem.

Edited by Chet Kincaid

The next two weeks will be quite telling. Playing well in Tampa could be a huge boost before coming home to face Texas and the Indians. I'm not getting my hopes up, but you never know. Pierre and Kotsay are hitting well. The bullpen has been very good. Another good start tonight by Gavin will be nice. If Beckham and Quentin can turn it around, things could look quite different by the middle of June.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ May 27, 2010 -> 10:41 AM)
I'd like to see us sweep. That would be really nice.

If we did, especially after winning the last two series, that would change the nature of this season dramatically in just a week and a half. Yes indeed that would be nice. Incredibly unlikely, but very nice.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 27, 2010 -> 11:43 AM)
If we did, especially after winning the last two series, that would change the nature of this season dramatically in just a week and a half. Yes indeed that would be nice. Incredibly unlikely, but very nice.

That'd shake up the AL East like crazy as well.

The season is looking like this if the Sox play well this weekend, we are done withthe best team in baseball. If they win 2 great.

I look a the Red Sox last week of the season. If the Red Sox are out of it they will rest guys on the road and that 4 game series could be nice. If they are battlting the Yanks....ouch.

Split would be nice.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 27, 2010 -> 11:22 AM)
Split would be alright with me, although 3/4 would really be what this team needs.

It sucks that Buehrle's not going in this series.

After his shortened outing, I wouldn't rule out that the bring MB into the rotation for this series.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 27, 2010 -> 12:53 PM)
That'd be one way to give JP an extra break.

Stone brought that up yesterday in the middle of the game. Pitching Mark on Sunday and giving Jake an extra day.