For the Love of Chase Blackwood

BrenBlackwood

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 11:48 PM)
Yeah, me too!!

I'd like to know why he felt the need to bring me up, but it's whatever!!! haha

I could have some amazing pitching skills ..ya never know!!! ;)

It wasn't a shot at you or anything like that, rather just making fun of Alexei's inability to hit a slider, even if a girl threw one!

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 12, 2010 -> 07:41 PM)
No need to apologize. And I had no clue you were engaged to the guy (that would explain the bias). :)

That wasn't a personal insult by me. It was just an honest baseball observation. The only person I like to insult around here is this gay guy named witesoxfan.

hellloooooooooooooooooooo :wub:

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 09:16 PM)
It wasn't a shot at you or anything like that, rather just making fun of Alexei's inability to hit a slider, even if a girl threw one!

LOL

It didn't bother me! Good to see I'm being thought about in conversations in which I had no part! ;) haha

BUT you do not have to call me "Chase Blackwood's fiancee" ..you may call me Bren ..Bren Blackwood if you like!! lol

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 09:15 PM)
This thread reminds me of the M*A*S*H* episode when Hawkeye and Trapper invented a doctor, Captain Tuttle, just to mess with Frank and Hot Lips.

Every time that show comes on, I turn the channel! It bores me ...almost coma status!!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 03:22 PM)
Just hearing the theme song would make me want to shove a pencil in my eye.

Wow! And I really liked you as a poster. So disappointing.

I must admit, I always check to see if it is of the McLean Stevensen/Wayne Rogers/Larry Linville era or Harry Morgan/Mike Farrell/David Ogden Stiers. The originals were really funny as hell but when the camp stopped drinking and Alan Alda ran the show, it really was a different program and sucked bad.

This thread can't be real, though. The fact alone that it is based on a guy named Chase Blackwood has me questioning its legitimacy.

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 03:54 PM)

I must admit, I always check to see if it is of the McLean Stevensen/Wayne Rogers/Larry Linville era or Harry Morgan/Mike Farrell/David Ogden Stiers. The originals were really funny as hell but when the camp stopped drinking and Alan Alda ran the show, it really was a different program and sucked bad.

This thread can't be real, though. The fact alone that it is based on a guy named Chase Blackwood has me questioning its legitimacy.

Past tense?

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 01:54 PM)

I didn't name it ..someone else did!! LOL

What don't you believe about it?!

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 05:15 PM)
Chase black wood is something rich girls did at my high school in order to piss off their daddy. :lolhitting

BAAAHAHAHHA ..I'll have to talk to his mother about her name choice for her baby boy!! ..The guys on Chase's team get mad at him when he uses any other color bat than a black one! Weirdos!

Too bad his middle name is Martin and not "ing" ..I totally would have done that to my kid!! lol JK!! :)

Edited by girlslikebaseballtoo#26

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 16, 2010 -> 06:23 PM)
Definitely. Plus, you're a female poster with a picture on display, so really any thread you start will probably end up being at least 5 pages.

I didn't start this thread ..it was a part of a different thread and somebody made it it's own thing ..the "swear filter" thread birthed this one!! lol ...I like my picture ..it's the only one I have in one of my CWS shirts!! :)