For the Love of Chase Blackwood

BrenBlackwood

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 20, 2010 -> 12:32 PM)
whats 6-22? a MUCH more important date is 6-28

Bristol's first game! ..What's on the 28th?!

NEVERMIND!!! It's your birthday!! :) ..That is an important date!!

Edited by girlslikebaseballtoo#26

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 11:15 PM)
This thread reminds me of the M*A*S*H* episode when Hawkeye and Trapper invented a doctor, Captain Tuttle, just to mess with Frank and Hot Lips.

What? Tuttle wasn't invented. He died in a mine field bring help to orphans! :crying

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 03:54 PM)
This thread can't be real, though. The fact alone that it is based on a guy named Chase Blackwood has me questioning its legitimacy.

I'm still trying to grasp the fact that Bren is a real person...and female. We've all been fooled by someone on the internet before claiming to be female. :unsure: I told her a while back after she wrote something that I'd just seen a UFO, she couldn't possibly exist. I didn't know there were women who were this passionate about baseball, and not because of her relationship with Chase. Everytime I see her picture, I think "that's got to be some creepy, hairy dude who's about to post pictures of his junk, not a real lady."

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 01:31 PM)
I'm still trying to grasp the fact that Bren is a real person...and female. We've all been fooled by someone on the internet before claiming to be female. :unsure: I told her a while back after she wrote something that I'd just seen a UFO, she couldn't possibly exist. I didn't know there were women who were this passionate about baseball, and not because of her relationship with Chase. Everytime I see her picture, I think "that's got to be some creepy, hairy dude who's about to post pictures of his junk, not a real lady."

That's disgusting!!!

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 08:09 PM)
Fangraphs updated UZR for catchers significantly this year.

There's no such thing as catcher UZR. The fielding aspect for catchers that you see on FanGraphs is a component of Plus/Minus.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 04:31 PM)

You know, maybe there are some thoughts that should be kept inside people's heads...

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 03:59 PM)
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY DO I KEEP READING THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD!!!

Seriously, its making me hate this thread.

Perhaps the more important question is ..If it's bothering you to read it, why do you post here?!?! hahaha

Don't hate!! :)

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 06:02 PM)
Perhaps the more important question is ..If it's bothering you to read it, why do you post here?!?! hahaha

Don't hate!! :)

The thread posts dont bother me its just the title that I continue to read over and over and over again. This thread has lasted so long I feel like I love Chase Blackwood.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 06:08 PM)
The thread posts dont bother me its just the title that I continue to read over and over and over again. This thread has lasted so long I feel like I love Chase Blackwood.

It makes me think of the Bone Thugs and Eazy-E song. I keep having it in my head.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 04:08 PM)

HAHAHAHA

You should love Chase Blackwood!! :) ..That's my diabolical plan ..I'm brainwashing you all!!

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 06:08 PM)

the big puffy heart caught my attention:)

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 06:53 PM)
LOL

The first time I saw this thread, that's what caught mine also!! ..Then I read it and was like, "where did this come from? ..I didn't do this!!" haha

lol ya I think the last time I saw a bph thread was about Beckham maybe. :cheers

oh ic 'ni did too, how lovely!

Edited by Nyx81

Chase is starting today's game in Bristol ..Batting 6th.

Also, I spoke to a guy from the Board Of Directors for the Bristol White Sox and he told me that they should be broadcasting over the net by the next home stand! He said it's currently in the works and he would let me know the second it goes up ...you all know, I'll let you know as soon as I know ANYTHING!! :)

..I have already told you all that Chase is a clown ..he LOVES to pick on the other guys! He and Chase Cooney are doing the walk out songs for the team ...Blackwood thinks it's hilarious that they picked "one less lonely girl" by Justin Beiber for Phegley ..since he won't be there long! lol ..good thing they get along ..if I were Phegley ..I'd karate chop him in the ear!!

Picking on Dan Black is still an every day thing! He trust falls on Buch and Cooney ALL THE TIME! Heidenreich seems to be the butt of a lot of jokes lately ..they all call him "Mr. one up guy" LOL ..the kid with the cast is "stinky" ...one of the guys is TERRIFIED of bugs ...bugs in VA are huge and abundant ..it wasn't hard for Blackwood to find one suitable to leave in that guys locker!! ..I can laugh at all these things because he picks on me all the time when he's home.. it's good to see other people being the recipients of his torture!!! LOL ..They get him back though! I get to hear all these stories, and it gives me a greater love for Baseball. These guys really become a family and I love listening to a game and knowing what they do at home ...it makes it so much more interesting!!

QUOTE (ptatc @ Jun 20, 2010 -> 10:27 PM)
What? Tuttle wasn't invented. He died in a mine field bring help to orphans! :crying

"In a way, you could say that each and every one of us made up Tuttle"

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 03:31 PM)

Good point. We can easily find proof of Chase Blackwood's existence, but a woman who likes baseball and is willing to share actual information and photos of herself (and family members) makes this thread far more unbelievable. Between her and greg775's posts, I am not sure anyone or thing on this site is legitimate anymore.

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 01:10 PM)
"In a way, you could say that each and every one of us made up Tuttle"

Good point. We can easily find proof of Chase Blackwood's existence, but a woman who likes baseball and is willing to share actual information and photos of herself (and family members) makes this thread far more unbelievable. Between her and greg775's posts, I am not sure anyone or thing on this site is legitimate anymore.

Oh my goodness!! You guys shut your mouths!!! LOL ..easily find your way on over to Blackwood's FB and there you'll find 5.3 billion pictures of me/me and him ...I EXIST DAMN IT!!!! :lolhitting hahaha ..I suppose I probably know a lot more about Baseball than most women because it's such a big part of my life. Chase's dreams include being a professional Baseball player ..as his fiancee I make it my business to make his dreams, my dreams. I do all that I can to support him. That includes knowing all I can about what's going on with and around him. If I keep track of all the goings on, that's less he has to worry about explaining to me ...sometimes I tell him things he doesn't know! LOL ..I love Baseball now and always have ..I have never been so enthralled by it and I often wonder why more people aren't. I wish people on the West Coast were as die hard as the people on the East Coast when it comes to Baseball.