6/13 GT: White Sox @ Cubs - 7:00pm CDT ESPN

knightni

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 09:30 PM)
A flyout to lose it. Nice approach mopes. 2 runs in 2 games. Thank god the NL pitching is here for our offense to feast on.

That flyout woulda been nice with less than two outs...

Alexei in the two hole still pisses me off.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 03:31 AM)
I can't stand this f***ing team. What the f*** was Konerko doing swinging at two sliders that f***ing low and away? He was practically begging to hit into a DP.

Hawk always talks about thinking you're in control of an at bat and the pitcher is in trouble. That was definitely not the case with PK's at bat.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 03:32 AM)
We lose a game after winning 4 in a row and nobody can stand this team. Hilarious.

Tonight was an awful offense performance but gimme a break. Gavin was the man tonight.

Considering what it could have been, thanks for this perspective.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 09:32 PM)
We lose a game after winning 4 in a row and nobody can stand this team. Hilarious.

Tonight was an awful offense performance but gimme a break. Gavin was the man tonight.

We've scored 2 runs our last 2 games. The pitching is about the only thing to get excited about, when your offense is this bad most nights you're not going to win much.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 09:31 PM)
I can't stand this f***ing team. What the f*** was Konerko doing swinging at two sliders that f***ing low and away? He was practically begging to hit into a DP.

We don't teach or preach fundamental baseball at any part of our organization. No one has a clue on what do do in a situation besides just hit. Until we fix our overall organizational philosophy on how to instruct our players, and how we approach baseball we will have frustrating moments like this.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 09:33 PM)
People jumping on our hitters looking bad in the 9th. Marmol has an insane amount of ability when harnessing it. I tip the cap, cant be shocked w/ our bats the way theyve been this year.

WTF are you talking about? Did you see the PK at bat? Nothing to do with how good Marmol is.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 03:33 AM)
People jumping on our hitters looking bad in the 9th. Marmol has an insane amount of ability when harnessing it. I tip the cap, cant be shocked w/ our bats the way theyve been this year.

Ramirez couldn't touch a slider that Chase Blackwood's fiancee could throw. How did Ozzie expect him to hit the best slider on the planet?