7/7 - LA vs. Sox

Heads22

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 09:57 PM)
The Boozer deal is actually around 75-76 mil and not 80 like reported, meaning they have enough for one max deal.

Later in the day we found out the cap is 58 mil, above speculations so we have even more money to play with.

Thanks for clarifying. Do you think Boozer and D Rose can do enough to sway Lebron in 1 day?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 10:59 PM)
These Angels' announcers are real assholes....they sure do like ripping on our players even though we've been better than them in all facets this entire series.

They did a Coors Freeze Cam of Andruw catching a fly ball without even looking the ball into his glove and said "I wonder if he'd be smiling still if it hit him in the face?"

Jeesh.

Heh, Andruw's been doing that for 15 years. I don't think it's an issue.

Hahaha...Darin just said "bad-ass" on the radio broadcast...big awkward pause after that...THEN

Darin " Ok now back to baseball"...

Farmio "Good. I thought we were in anatomy class there for a second"...

funny stuff.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 10:00 PM)
Heh, Andruw's been doing that for 15 years. I don't think it's an issue.

Yesterday night they were ripping on Lilli for thinking that double off the wall was a homer, even though he got to second and couldn't have advanced further because Viciedo was on 3rd.

Really leading a charmed life tonight....3 errors, Garcia going against a guy who has dominated the White Sox for most of his career, yet still have the lead, you know things are going well.

It's almost like everything that went poorly the first 2 months has been reversed by the baseball gods.