Athletics (Anderson 2-1, 2.35) @ White Sox (Harrell 0-0, 0.00)

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sox can take BPs money, doesn't mean I am ever filling up at a BP station again. Was great at the Cubs/Sox game when they introduced the cup at wrigley everyone was booing so loud, Cubs/Soxs fans could all agree that BP sucks. The booing was so loud I think they skipped more announcements and took the cup away.

The Sox can take BPs money, doesn't mean I am ever filling up at a BP station again. Was great at the Cubs/Sox game when they introduced the cup at wrigley everyone was booing so loud, Cubs/Soxs fans could all agree that BP sucks. The booing was so loud I think they skipped more announcements and took the cup away.

I've filled my car up with BP the last 2.5 years. If I change suddenly will it damage the car?

Is Phillips 66 a good brand?

Thanx. I really want to stop going there but don't want to freak my car out.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 10:10 PM)
I've filled my car up with BP the last 2.5 years. If I change suddenly will it damage the car?

Just switch to a honey dijon & driveway gravel blend.

Only if you have a japanese car... and fill it up on Tuesdays... then you're screwed.

My mechanic, who I really respect and have used for nearly 10 years now, said to never use any gasoline other than Shell or BP. In particular, he endorses BP. He says their formula is excellent for keeping an engine running well and keeping clean fuel injectors. I still follow his advice despite the spill. The way I look at it, we should keep giving them money to pay for the cleanup. Then put them out of business.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 10:17 PM)
That's what I thought. I will keep buying BP hoping they clean the f***ing mess up correctly.

Reports are the oil has really dissipated since the new cap was installed. Obviously a lot of cleanup left to do on the costs, but reports are that between heavy storms, evaporation, and oil consuming bacteria, the concentrations in test samples have dropped tremendously in the gulf.

QUOTE (chiguy79 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 09:44 PM)

Its not like any of the other oil companies werent doing the same thing in all likelyhood

Well, I just got home from the game and I have to say the Cell is a great place to watch a game. It's my second trip down this week. The post game fireworks show was fantastic.

I wish I would have gotten to see more of the kid pitch but it took me about 3.5 hours to get down to the cell tonite and I got there at about 8pm. I live about 15 minutes from the Wisconsin border and it took about 1.5 hours just to get thru the River Rd toll plaza on i-90. I had to laugh when the sign said 99 minutes to downtown. I needed to pick up my buddy who lives up by Loyola and it usually takes him 20 minutes to get to the cell from his place...it took us at least double that. It was the perfect storm of Bon Jovi, Hawks convention & Sox game...along with the normal Friday traffic snarls there always are. By the time I got home, I had driven about 5 hours to watch 2 hours of baseball. :lolhitting

This team is just picking each other up and driving in those runs with 2 out. Threets got into a little trouble, but Pena comes in and gets 3 outs on 2 pitches...NICE!!! Some observations. Gabe Gross has a cannon from right field. Harrell showed a lot with his performance, especially with no warning that he was going to be starting for the big club. The post game beer shower was a blast to see. Plenty of hotties in the park tonite. Connie's pizza is good stuff. I saw a couple of the A's relievers hit over 100 on the gun...mercy.