White Sox Acquire Manny Ramirez

Big Daddy Kool

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 08:52 PM)
You mean old people?

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 08:53 PM)
You have got to be kidding... 95% of your posts are saying the team has done something stupid.

So young people like cheaters? What's that all about? Young people have no morals or something? I don't get the criticism.

Again, I guess I feel honored people know more about my posts than I do. I can't tell you about anybody's posts and you all know what I post? I guess I'm that influential. Very cool.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 02:57 PM)
Those same Phillies just got swept in a 4 game series at home by the Astros.

Yep. Thats why you play the game first and not worry about match-ups. I thought the Twins would lose yesterday for sure with Cliff Lee on the bump.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 02:57 PM)
So young people like cheaters? What's that all about? Young people have no morals or something? I don't get the criticism.

Again, I guess I feel honored people know more about my posts than I do. I can't tell you about anybody's posts and you all know what I post? I guess I'm that influential. Very cool.

You missed the content of the "old people" post.

As far as your posts, let's just say they are memorable.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 02:57 PM)

Tex is a friend, I was giving him a hard time and making a joke. Hell, I think he's only a year or two older than I am anyway.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 08:55 PM)
What are you trying to prove here? I get your point you don't like PED users but than you need to stop being a fan a baseball as there is no way of knowing who has and has cheated. The "clean" Sox never existed as Jose Canseco was a member of this team. It is a part of the game and the Sox are just trying to win as that brings people to the game not that and only that.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 08:55 PM)
Haven't you noticed who has taken the majority of DH at-bats this season? That decision was way more stupid than acquiring Manny Ramirez would be.

I'm not trying to prove anything. He pissed me off when he said he condones doing everything illegal as long as winning results. I was responding to his disgusting post.

Stupid may not be the right word. I'll say disgusting, appalling, disgraceful instead of stupid, cause you are right, he may help us win.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 12:49 PM)
I think I'm like Balta.

I love the White Sox. If I cheer for him, I will feel dirty doing so.

He worded it best.

This is a disgrace. I just hope we have him one month.

And if we fall out of the race, which seems inevitable, how the f*** are you gonna feel about Manny when he's not into playing for the White Sox with us 7 back?? Manny is a cheater. I don't want him.

it wasn't against the rules. how about all the players of the past who used greenies before a game?

better build a big fire to burn all those sox jerseys.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 08:01 PM)
Pierre LF

Ramirez SS

Ramirez DH

Rios CF

Konerko 1B

Quentin RF

Pierzynski C

Vizquel 3B

Beckham 2B

fap fap fap

I don't agree with that lineup - but any way you cut it - with manny in the line up... man oh man - does our offensive attack look better or what!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 03:00 PM)
I'm not trying to prove anything. He pissed me off when he said he condones doing everything illegal as long as winning results. I was responding to his disgusting post.

Stupid may not be the right word. I'll say disgusting, appalling, disgraceful instead of stupid, cause you are right, he may help us win.

One question, Greg: Are you saying you've never sped while driving, fudged some numbers on a tax return, jaywalked? Longshot's post was a bit inflammatory, but I got the point. How many guys do you think were on steroids before the testing became so prominent? I would imagine a lot more than we might think.