DH Game 1: Buehrle (9-8, 4.15 ERA) v Porcello (4-9, 5.50 ERA)

BigSqwert

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 01:15 PM)
Cmon now Ger....J4L gave credit where credit is due...now it's your turn...

I will always hate Juan Pierre (I hate him the second most on ST behind Kalapse) and yes, I will actually give him praise for hitting a ball farther than I ever thought he would hit a ball. Congrats Juan.

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 01:16 PM)
I will always hate Juan Pierre (I hate him the second most on ST behind Kalapse) and yes, I will actually give him praise for hitting a ball farther than I ever thought he would hit a ball. Congrats Juan.

No, I mean for his play this season since his rough start..

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 01:16 PM)

Second? That's debatable. I wish the search function worked. I killed JP in 2006 when he was a Cub.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 01:18 PM)
Second? That's debatable.

Haha.. wish I was lying.. but it's true. I was one of the ones who was disgusted at the trade. I thought I ripped him to shreds.. then I saw Kal's post and realize at least he hates him more than me. Prior to the Cubs, I was never a fan of his since like 2003 with the Marlins. (obviously why)

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 02:22 PM)
Kotsay has surpassed Erstad and Mackowiak for most annoying Sox season of the 2000's.

It's the 2010's though now...are you calling the full "Millennium"?

And you're forgetting some of the guys from the early part of the decade. David Wells, Royce Clayton have to be up there.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 01:20 PM)
Ya the offense can't let up at all here. Try and make them use as much of their pen right now as possible.

And about Pierre, he has actually been pretty good since his terrible start to the year.

Pretty good? Now that I look at the numbers, and you factor in his defense, he's been outstanding. Yes, I used the word outstanding to describe Juan Pierre.