JIM THOME!!!!!!!!

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that hit single handedly ruined my entire season to the point I think I'm gonna cash it in. f*** you Ozzie. And f*** you Kenny for not having the balls to tell Ozzie to shove it up his ass. And btw...f*** you Thome. You're on the Twins now so go f*** yourself.

Don't worry guys. Not finding at-bats for Thome and gaining the flexibility of Jones/Kotsay, taking on extra salary to get Jackson and not spending much on the draft is part of the plan and process here... What that is I don't think anyone knows, but it's a process.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 10:27 PM)
I think that hit single handedly ruined my entire season to the point I think I'm gonna cash it in. f*** you Ozzie. And f*** you Kenny for not having the balls to tell Ozzie to shove it up his ass. And btw...f*** you Thome. You're on the Twins now so go f*** yourself.

Yes.

Edited by Chet Kincaid

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 10:27 PM)
Can we please close this thread? Or at least get it the f*** outta Pale Hose Talk?

agreed. this should be moved or locked. it serves no real purpose except for people to whine about Thome not being signed which has been happening too much as it is.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 10:27 PM)

I'm with you. This season is over. If we can't win that game right there considering the Delmon Young crap, Alexei's homerun, finally getting a lead, etc THEN we just can't win this year. 2010 IS OVER.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 11:30 PM)
agreed. this should be moved or locked. it serves no real purpose except for people to whine about Thome not being signed which has been happening too much as it is.

Yeah, and those people clearly don't understand baseball. Home runs

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 09:30 PM)

don't read it then...

seriously...I'm so pissed right now I can't even think straight. Not only Thome's dinger but the fact that again this team craps down it's leg time and time again with RISP.

I honestly thought the website was gonna just be on fire when i clicked on it...haha

I was being an overly negative and a bit of a baby yesterday, but yea, this season is DONE.

There's your new Jaime Burke vs. Torii Hunter...f***ing A...

If you look up heartbreaker in the dictionary, this game is in there