Sox @ Royals, 8/20, E-Jax vs Paddy Boy

NorthSideSox72

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of the first two pitchers KC is running out there. Prospects, scrap heap, other?

edit - ohhhh yeah I remember paddy boy now. The other guy is 30 and doesn't look to be very good, but who knows.

Edited by daggins

QUOTE (daggins @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 10:11 AM)
I've never heard of the first two pitchers KC is running out there. Prospects, scrap heap, other?

edit - ohhhh yeah I remember paddy boy now. The other guy is 30 and doesn't look to be very good, but who knows.

Bullington was the #1 overall pick in the 2002 draft by the Pirates. Just got his first career ML win on Sunday with 8 innings of 2-hit shutout ball vs. the Yankees.

Man, it'll be beyond sorry if we don't sweep this team. Has anybody heard of any of these three starters the Royals are running out there? I know Bullington won a game against the Yankees recently. But still. He's awful.

NM. f***. We get Greinke Sunday.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 04:43 PM)
Man, it'll be beyond sorry if we don't sweep this team. Has anybody heard of any of these three starters the Royals are running out there? I know Bullington won a game against the Yankees recently. But still. He's awful.

Plus Freddy tomorrow.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 04:43 PM)

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 04:51 PM)
Plus Freddy tomorrow.

Let's worry about tonight. Sox can beat ZG and Swead Fred is capable of righting the ship in KC with a solid outing. I like our chances :gosoxretro:

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 07:57 PM)
You sig is awesome...I've seen that Pride Girl at the Cell before. Smokin Hot (here's hoping it's not ur GF...in that case, Congrats!) :lolhitting

I hope it is his girlfriend. If not, that is actually pretty damn creepy to me. :huh