Jay Mariotti Arrested

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Aug 21, 2010 -> 04:09 PM)
I know that much. I just thought there were more details because it seemed like others were referencing a specific incident.

The LAT I believe has a policy against speaking out on the exact details of domestic violence charges (referencing the Chris Brown case). The LAT has blogged a few insider LAPD details, but that's about it.

LAPD sources said Mariotti allegedly got into an argument with his girlfriend at a club in Santa Monica.

The argument continued at the couple's apartment in Venice, where some type of physical altercation allegedly occurred. Police were called to the apartment, and Marioitti was arrested. He is currently being held at the 77th Street station.

I googled and got his fanhouse page. One of his articles near the top of the page is him popping off about MLB being too soft on violence. How is this coward going to be able to say anything again? Perhaps there is a God and he is making this clown's career go down the toilet. One can only hope although admitted wife beaters like Neil Steinberg still have a forum to pop off and judge people.