Sox @ Tigers

Heads22

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 02:31 PM)
when you guys were saying screwed by the ump I was thinking it was the ball that looked in the strike zone according to MLB GameDay. I have to see this replay of the homer somehow.

It was the most embarrassing call I've ever seen, regardless of how they reviewed it.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 02:31 PM)
This is why you need replay in baseball. Some umpires are blind.

Do the Tigers provide booze in the Umpire's locker room or something? That's two awful calls at that park this year.. Luckily this one was reviewable.

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 08:33 PM)
So what if they missed that call, Hawk. They got it right in the end. Everyone knew it was foul and it was going to be corrected, so why did you continuously cry until they got it right? Go put another diaper on you f***ing baby.

I thought his reaction was perfect.

An announcer needs to freak out on such a s***ty call.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 08:37 PM)

An announcer should never freak out. It's embarrassing, especially when the whole world knew it would be overturned.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 02:37 PM)

Maybe it is Hawk's whiny ass voice that is annoying. God I wish I could get the radio announcers in sync with TV instead of Hawk. He is absolutely brutal. They got the call right, and Hawk changed his s*** filled diaper. Life went on. Jesus f***ing Christ.

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 08:40 PM)
Maybe it is Hawk's whiny ass voice that is annoying. God I wish I could get the radio announcers in sync with TV instead of Hawk. He is absolutely brutal. They got the call right, and Hawk changed his s*** filled diaper. Life went on. Jesus f***ing Christ.

Now, if there was no instant replay, then he could have showed that same emotion.