Chicago White Sox. Kansas City Royals. 7:10 PM CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For the second straight game, I'm checking midway -- and noticing the same thing. M. Ramirez = 0 hits. Let me say it again: since the papers noted that he had no extra-base hits -- and since Hawk noted that Walker had made some recommendations to help him drive the ball -- he is HITLESS. I think he's 0-13 now, and I'm serious.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 02:57 AM)
It would have picked up if we won tonight. 5 games back with 3 to go against the Twins. :( Not if we don't score. :(

No, it wouldn't have. No one will go on Sunday with the Bears game on. Sox fans have thrown in the towel, which is only fitting cause the team seems to have also.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 02:57 AM)
For the second straight game, I'm checking midway -- and noticing the same thing. M. Ramirez = 0 hits. Let me say it again: since the papers noted that he had no extra-base hits -- and since Hawk noted that Walker had made some recommendations to help him drive the ball -- he is HITLESS. I think he's 0-13 now, and I'm serious.

But you could also say that most of hits were lucky flares that weren't exactly signs he was swinging the bat well.