Kyyle23

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Atta boy, AJ.

We really needed to get a clutch hit and get back in the win column to keep hope alive.

Worried a bit about Beckham's wrist. Prefer they just shut him down for three days and bring him back against MIN on Tuesday.

Sale continues to be effectively wild, only has given up runs in a single appearance out of 13 trips to the mound.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Sep 10, 2010 -> 08:36 PM)
The Sox beat the Royals and Joe West's umpiring crew.

How did Harrelson handle it?

Farmer and DJ were trashing them, said they should be fired/reassigned and that they clearly have a vendetta against Guillen and the Sox.

Four balk calls against Buerhle when no other crew has called one?

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 01:57 AM)
For the second straight game, I'm checking midway -- and noticing the same thing. M. Ramirez = 0 hits. Let me say it again: since the papers noted that he had no extra-base hits -- and since Hawk noted that Walker had made some recommendations to help him drive the ball -- he is HITLESS. I think he's 0-13 now, and I'm serious.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 02:12 AM)
Season. Over.

I re-read the thread and most posts were pretty cool.

I love those season.over posts.

As far as the first post, there is no way in hell Manny Ramirez listened to Greg f***ing Walker so don't even hint Walker is to blame. Manny Ramirez doesn't take suggestions from hitting coaches, especially ones who hit like Greg Walker did in the bigs.

QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Sep 10, 2010 -> 11:40 PM)
Even the guy who does the video for mlb.com thinks it's a joke. The title of the video is "Phantom balk incenses Ozzie"

Phantom balk incenses Ozzie

When the homeplate umpire is calling a balk other than a lack of a stop or some sort of false move, it is total BS. There is no way he can see the other parts of the equation that constitute a balk. If the first base umpire isn't calling it, and its this particular crew, there is no doubt is some vendetta and really something needs to be done.