Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (TRU @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 06:22 PM)
Was that WM battle royal suppose to mean anything? I kind of looked at it like a non important time filler

While the match meant nothing, he very obviously gained momentum during that match and the crowd popped huge when he put Show over. And it carried over to the next day on RAW. For a guy whose character was looking to break through, that was a perfect springboard.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (TRU @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 06:22 PM)
Was that WM battle royal suppose to mean anything? I kind of looked at it like a non important time filler

They hyped it up almost more than any match on the show.

WWE just trolled my kid so hard.. Daniel Bryans music hits and his eyes light up and hes going "Daniel Bryan! Daniel Bryan!" and then Steph comes out and he just sadly keeps saying "wheres Daniel Bryan?"

On a side note, Steph is so damn hott

Watching raw now:

-surprised Brockddidn't kick off the show. Saving him for 8 hour? Steph is amazing.

-Yesss love me some Mark Henry. Don'trremember them teaming up recently though? Oh well good to see wwe adding more and more tag teams the last few weeks.

-this big guy slugfest actually awesome.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 20, 2014 -> 01:27 PM)
Hopefully the Shield special they're doing tonight is available to watch right away because I'm working late tonight and wont be able to see it when they air it.

They usually put it on demand right away.

The one they did for DB at mania was really well done.

The Wrestling Observer has a report on why WWE Creative opted to book the Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena match at SummerSlam with Lesnar absolutely demolishing Cena.

According to the report, the reason for the starching of Cena by Lesnar was twofold. First, the WWE wanted Lesnar to be seen as a "monster," separate from the rest of the regular WWE roster. The second is that WWE Creative wanted to show Cena not giving up in the match, despite it looking almost impossible for him to win. This way, despite the loss, Cena looked brave for taking such a beating from Lesnar without quitting.

In addition, WWE shot more footage of Lesnar at Raw in Las Vegas this week. This footage will be used on future editions of Raw when Lesnar is not appearing live, due to his limited WWE schedule.