2011 Video Game Catch-All Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ May 19, 2011 -> 11:34 PM)
I personally enjoyed mass effect 1 better as far as the rpg element goes. Mass effect 2 was fantastic but the rpg aspect was way toned down from the original.

The RPG elements in Mass Effect 1 were really unpolished, way too many points and the inventory system sucked. It needed simplification, but not as much simplification as there was in Mass Effect 2

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 26, 2011 -> 03:06 PM)
Played Heavy Rain for 10 hours straight until I beat the game. Amazing storyline.

Admit it, you weren't so quick to knock out the dude with the lamp when he was making that chick strip. LOL.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 26, 2011 -> 05:16 PM)
Admit it, you weren't so quick to knock out the dude with the lamp when he was making that chick strip. LOL.

Oh, believe you me, that was the 1st thing I did. BUT THEN I thought "I wonder what would happen if I ignored that option....". So I exited the game before it saved, went back to that part, and clicked tried every option BUT the lamp. Yeah, I got her naked. :lolhitting

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 26, 2011 -> 12:14 AM)
Holy s*** Heavy Rain is addictive. Been playing for over 7 hours straight now......lol.

What's its price now?

I always said I would go back and buy it when it was $20, so I could have it in a nice collection.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 27, 2011 -> 01:42 AM)
What's its price now?

I always said I would go back and buy it when it was $20, so I could have it in a nice collection.

My first guess is $30, but I'll go Froogle it....

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=H...llers#scoring=p

So, $20-$30 range. If I were you, I would just rent it. It's not a long game (unless you shoot for all 17 endings, of course). It's about an 8 hour game if you don't go back and retry certain events like I did. For a normal person, you could complete the game in 3-4 days. And if you sign up for Blockbusters video game version of Netflix, you can get 2 weeks for free, like I am currently doing! Hope to swap this for AC: Brotherhood and complete that so I don't have to buy it.

I got "Lost in Shadow" and "De Blob 2" for my birthday, very much looking forward to both games. I played Lost in Shadow for a little while before my softball game last night, I really like it, altering shadows to get through the game is pretty cool. I beat the original De Blob, so i am ready to the sequel, love the music in that game

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 27, 2011 -> 02:39 AM)
My first guess is $30, but I'll go Froogle it....

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=H...llers#scoring=p

So, $20-$30 range. If I were you, I would just rent it. It's not a long game (unless you shoot for all 17 endings, of course). It's about an 8 hour game if you don't go back and retry certain events like I did. For a normal person, you could complete the game in 3-4 days. And if you sign up for Blockbusters video game version of Netflix, you can get 2 weeks for free, like I am currently doing! Hope to swap this for AC: Brotherhood and complete that so I don't have to buy it.

I alreadt beat it, but it waa fantastic enough I wouldn't mind multiple play throughs

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 26, 2011 -> 03:06 PM)
Played Heavy Rain for 10 hours straight until I beat the game. Amazing storyline.

I nearly pulled an all-nighter trying to finish that game. It was such a good story.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 30, 2011 -> 08:16 PM)
Is there a way to update rosters on PS3 for NHL 10 or MLB 10 The Show???

For The Show, go to SportsConnect Online (on the game, of course), and then go to the ROSTER VAULT. In there, you will be able to find an Operation Sports roster. Might be labled "OS ROSTER" or "OS FULL ROSTER". It will have a TON of downloads, I'm sure. Download that. It will have every single minor league player created, and have current rosters up until at least like May 1st.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 31, 2011 -> 12:18 AM)
For The Show, go to SportsConnect Online (on the game, of course), and then go to the ROSTER VAULT. In there, you will be able to find an Operation Sports roster. Might be labled "OS ROSTER" or "OS FULL ROSTER". It will have a TON of downloads, I'm sure. Download that. It will have every single minor league player created, and have current rosters up until at least like May 1st.

The '10 version won't. Don't they shut it down each year?