2011 Video Game Catch-All Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I get an error message that the xbox isn't reading the FIFA12 game. I tried all of the troubleshoot stuff on the website. I just got the system and game for my little brother for Christmas. All of the other games seem to work. This is my first experience with this system. Any suggestions? Not sure how common of a problem it is or if there's a fix. Thanks.

QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Dec 26, 2011 -> 06:05 PM)
So I get an error message that the xbox isn't reading the FIFA12 game. I tried all of the troubleshoot stuff on the website. I just got the system and game for my little brother for Christmas. All of the other games seem to work. This is my first experience with this system. Any suggestions? Not sure how common of a problem it is or if there's a fix. Thanks.

Was it used? If it's only having trouble reading a certain disk, there must be a scratch or something on that disk.

The controls in 2k12 are much different. I'm not in love with the pro hop controls, but I have them down. I got flat down lethal with D-Rose in the second game of the shortened 58 game season (I cannot believe 2k is not releasing a patch to include the 66 gamer, those cheap f***s).

Rose dropped 37 with 18 dimes, 5 boards, 3 steals and a block against the Suns. Suffice to say, he got the Jordan Player of the Game!

I must suck at nba2k. the only way i can drive to the hoop is if i run around long enough and a hole to the lane opens up. Also at least on my player mode i have a hard time getting assists, more likely my pass is a turnover or the guy either passes back to me or gets blocked. im stuck scoring 30-40 on mostly jump shots.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Dec 29, 2011 -> 06:18 AM)
I must suck at nba2k. the only way i can drive to the hoop is if i run around long enough and a hole to the lane opens up. Also at least on my player mode i have a hard time getting assists, more likely my pass is a turnover or the guy either passes back to me or gets blocked. im stuck scoring 30-40 on mostly jump shots.

Holding L1 or left bumper for one second calls for a pick and roll. That can open things up.

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 29, 2011 -> 09:43 AM)
The game rewards you for trying to actually run an offense. If you try and ad lib and just run around, it's harder for AI to keep up and players just start clogging up everything.

This is what the AI does to you on offense now. I used to be able to dominate the AI on defense in previous games, now I fall for their pump fakes way too much and I always end up with terrible matchups due to good AI ball movement.