Food changes at the Cell this year

knightni

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Go_Go_Sox79 @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 02:19 PM)
A city known for its Pizza will be serving something anyone can go buy at their local supermarket! For shame White Sox! On the bright side Midwest Beers has some potential if they plan on serving 3 Floyds and Bells!

That's what one should get for ordering pizza at a baseball game...

Even when the Pizza was Connie's at the games, it was bad pizza...it wasn't real Connie's and tasted nothing like the real thing...if anything, it gave Connie's a bad name...because pizza at the park sucked, and I don't care what brand it was supposed to be or who made it...it was bad.

QUOTE (Go_Go_Sox79 @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 03:19 PM)
A city known for its Pizza will be serving something anyone can go buy at their local supermarket! For shame White Sox! On the bright side Midwest Beers has some potential if they plan on serving 3 Floyds and Bells!

It would be so awesome if they had Bells and 3 Floyds.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 03:35 PM)
Even when the Pizza was Connie's at the games, it was bad pizza...it wasn't real Connie's and tasted nothing like the real thing...if anything, it gave Connie's a bad name...because pizza at the park sucked, and I don't care what brand it was supposed to be or who made it...it was bad.

Besides last year, it wasnt that bad, the sausage pizza was damn good for a ballgame. Last year they went to some s***ty thin crust, it was awful.

As for the Cubs. Simple cost cutting move that is going to be disguised in marketing bulls***. For example, how many people on here could eat a large Connies pizza in one sitting fairly easily? Because I could eat a Dags pizza in literally 10 min and not even be full. They are also MUCH cheaper. The Vienna Beef move is a good one considering they used balll park and before that, ekrich hot dogs, terrible.

And my section is right by the beers of the world, I kind of like it, especially since they had Oberon and Coors light. I'm hoping they only take the Coronas, Becks etc out of there.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 04:28 PM)
Polish

Grilled Dog

Elotes

Brisket

Hell yes...that's like EXACTLY what I eat there, but I'll throw in a pretzel with cheese once in a while, too...and some peanuts.

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 04:27 PM)
Besides last year, it wasnt that bad, the sausage pizza was damn good for a ballgame. Last year they went to some s***ty thin crust, it was awful.

I usually avoid Pizza at any/all sporting events, I only tasted their pizza from time to time if the g/f (at the time) happened to get it...and I didn't care for it. So I won't miss it. :D And thin crust pizza sucks...get that s*** back to NY where it belongs.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 04:33 PM)
Hell yes...that's like EXACTLY what I eat there, but I'll throw in a pretzel with cheese once in a while, too...and some peanuts.

Me too, im a peanut fiend. I'll finish off an entire bag before they cut off booze. Its great until I s*** a payday later that night.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 04:35 PM)
Me too, im a peanut fiend. I'll finish off an entire bag before they cut off booze. Its great until I s*** a payday later that night.

They never cut off booze...all you do is buy extras right before the deadline and they'll last to the 9th!