Sox vs BoSox Game Thread 5-31-11

Soxfest

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 31, 2011 -> 06:46 PM)
If Humber keeps pitching the way he is, I have no concerns about if he'll end up in the bullpen. It won't happen, they're not that dumb.

Any management team capable of leaving that little leaguer Juan Pierre out there leading off every game (how embarrassing was that AB with the bases loaded- the guy doesn't belong in A ball) is capable of doing anything

Hawk ripping on Rios for not trying to move the runner over. Everyone speculates Pierre would be the one to lose his job, but it seems it's almost more likely that Rios gets benched and Lillibridge becomes CF (or the dreaded Juan to CF and Viciedo to LF).

QUOTE (fathom @ May 31, 2011 -> 05:55 PM)
Hawk ripping on Rios for not trying to move the runner over. Everyone speculates Pierre would be the one to lose his job, but it seems it's almost more likely that Rios gets benched and Lillibridge becomes CF (or the dreaded Juan to CF and Viciedo to LF).

hell...at this point I'll take DV in LF, Lilli in Cf and Quentin in RF. why not?

QUOTE (Wanne @ May 31, 2011 -> 06:58 PM)
hell...at this point I'll take DV in LF, Lilli in Cf and Quentin in RF. why not?

Hell, I'd almost take D2's K Machine over Rios in Center.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 31, 2011 -> 07:18 PM)
Humber has been great this Boston lineup is tough.

And Toronto and the Yankees.