2011-2012 NHL Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 18, 2012 -> 11:31 AM)
Of course he did. Tyson Nash was a goon himself.

Calling Nash a goon would be letting him off lightly. Nash was a known s***bird in his playing days, nice to see him continue to make an ass of himself behind a microphone.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 19, 2012 -> 09:52 AM)
Goaltender interference for dummies.

http://twitpic.com/9a937o

If the Hawks lose this series, it will be their own fault because they are getting out played. That being said, the refs have done them no favors in this series. There were about 2 or 3 blatant trips they missed in game 3 as well (although they did get away with a high stick to the face)

Adam Hoge ‏ @AdamHogeCBS

Hanzal said he's a game time decision, but Dave Tippett just said he won't play tonight. #Coyotes #Blackhawks

Adam Hoge ‏ @AdamHogeCBS

We didn't see lines in the morning skate, but the #Coyotes have Saad listed on 2nd line w/ Kane & Brunette in their locker room. #Blackhawks

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 19, 2012 -> 12:26 PM)
Adam Hoge ‏ @AdamHogeCBS

Hanzal said he's a game time decision, but Dave Tippett just said he won't play tonight. #Coyotes #Blackhawks

Adam Hoge ‏ @AdamHogeCBS

We didn't see lines in the morning skate, but the #Coyotes have Saad listed on 2nd line w/ Kane & Brunette in their locker room. #Blackhawks

Interesting. Sharp/Toews/Stalberg on the first line? I wonder if Bollig is still in or if Q might give Hayes a shot.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 19, 2012 -> 12:32 PM)
Interesting. Sharp/Toews/Stalberg on the first line? I wonder if Bollig is still in or if Q might give Hayes a shot.

Hayes for Bollig, Saad for Hossa, Lepisto for O'Donnell and I'm a happy camper.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Apr 19, 2012 -> 09:51 PM)
Oduya one on him alone, Leddy an awful decision and then awful execution...but welcome back, Corey Crawford I always knew was there. I knew you'd show. That's 2 straight absolute f***ing horse s*** OT goals.

Awesome.

6th seed a playing like it. Bowman may want to get someone at trade deadline for once that can f***ing play!

I'm pretty sure that puck could have been shot in with a pool stick. Absolutely horrendous that that puck just SLID the f*** in. Corey had roughly 20 feet to stop that puck. Holy f***.

Next game is Saturday, right? Good. I'll be f***ing demolished at IU's little 500, and I won't have to deal with that s***. Hope I don't start picking random fights though....