Twins @ Sox, 7/8/11, 7:10, WCIU

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 8, 2011 -> 08:38 PM)
I wish Gavin nothing but the worst in his career, which is hopefully short and elsewhere. Good riddance, loser.

sadly,i knew 100% they would come back against gavin, and i wasnt trying to be a pessimist. hes just no good against the twins

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jul 8, 2011 -> 07:39 PM)
Yeah...but they turn that on 98% of the rest of the leagues players. That dude is lightening fast. Did seem like Gordo got it caught in his glove a bit though...but they turned it pretty quick. Still gotta make the pitches tho..

Farmer and DJ were both blaming that one on Ramirez for letting the baserunner get too far in on him on the takeout slide and not forcing him to hit the deck.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 8, 2011 -> 08:39 PM)
Well, there's just no excuse for a guy hitting .164 to beat you.

I can't imagine what will happen when we have to face "real" Twins hitters again like Kubel, Span, Delmon Young and a possibly healthy Morneau.

Considering we haven't lost to this group of twinkies, I say bring them on. It can't be any worse than losing every game we play against them.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 8, 2011 -> 08:41 PM)
Farmer and DJ were both blaming that one on Ramirez for letting the baserunner get too far in on him on the takeout slide and not forcing him to hit the deck.

uhhh...I dunno about that. Maybe that little hesitation from Gordo caused that.