Twins @ Sox, 7/8/11, 7:10, WCIU

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife got offered tickets for tonight....her response "against the twins? No way". I must be rubbing off. A lot of alternatives to do tonight on this lovely summer day.

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Jul 8, 2011 -> 11:47 AM)
My wife got offered tickets for tonight....her response "against the twins? No way". I must be rubbing off. A lot of alternatives to do tonight on this lovely summer day.

I don't even bother watching against the Twins, I'm fully expecting us to lose every game against them so every now and then when the Sox do actually beat Minny, it's a plus.

Since it's on WCIU not gonna be able to watch it tonight....going to hang out with friends, and probably catch Horrible Bosses tonight

Love this. I'm going to spend my night trying to sneak into the Dave Caravan. The disappointment will at least be tied to failed ninja-like activity which will still feel like a good night's work...and my drywall will be safe from the remote for a night...