Sox @ Indians 7/22/11 Gamethread

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ball just dies off Teahen's bat. He constantly hits balls that I think are going to get out and just die in the air. He also hits it to the left field warning track very well.

Edited by kjshoe04

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 23, 2011 -> 01:20 AM)
Mike Caruso... Royce Clayton.... Mark Teahen.... (working on my most hated Sox hall of shame list)

How is Rios not #1? Teahen at least was kind enough to get injured last year.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jul 23, 2011 -> 01:22 AM)
The ball just dies off Teahen's bat. He constantly hits balls that I think are going to get out and just die in the air.

So funny, as I always said he would have been more fitted to hit in the 50s and 60s prior to weight lifting, PEDS, etc.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 08:21 PM)
WTF was KW thinking? I'm serious. Even bad players overall offer something. This guy is f***ing useless.

trading for him i had no problem with, what i did have a problem with was the contract we resigned him to before he even played a game for us

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 09:21 PM)
WTF was KW thinking? I'm serious. Even bad players overall offer something. This guy is f***ing useless.

Are you actually serious or are you just baiting? I can repeat the reasoning even if it's been clearly proven wrong, but if you're just complaining I won't bother.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 08:23 PM)
He doesn't do anything well, but he was never this bad with the bat until he got on the Sox. I wonder why? Sounds familiar for some strange reason.

quit it.....the hitting coach cannot be held responsible as his job means nothing apparently

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 09:22 PM)
Gordon looks like crap again. Outside of PK and CQ, there's nobody in this lineup that can be counted on consistently.

KOnerko hasn't shown much power lately and Quentin is very inconsistent.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 08:24 PM)
Are you actually serious or are you just baiting? I can repeat the reasoning even if it's been clearly proven wrong, but if you're just complaining I won't bother.

Yes, I'm being serious. Baiting? If I wanted to do that I don't need Mark Teahen. He's an awful baseball player. I can't stand him.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 08:23 PM)
He doesn't do anything well, but he was never this bad with the bat until he got on the Sox. I wonder why? Sounds familiar for some strange reason.

LHH seem to regress to a point of uselessness especially against LHP when they join the Walker plan.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 08:23 PM)
So funny, as I always said he would have been more fitted to hit in the 50s and 60s prior to weight lifting, PEDS, etc.

This is so very true. He's a big enough guy, he just doesn't seem to have the extra power that most guys his size have.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 08:29 PM)
Fire Greg Walker and get Teahen's Cooperstown bust ready.

look i'm just venting, i want SOMETHING to be done to spark an interest in this team again....even when we've been bad before i've always put up with it but lately i've been like yeah it's not even worth watching....