Sox vs. Yanks, 08/03, 7:10 PM, ESPN, CSN

LittleHurt05

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 08:13 PM)
Please tell me he hit that off the end of the bat?

Nope...that's the extent of his power now. Not sure wtf happened to this guy. Nice job Greg Walker!!!

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 09:15 PM)
Haha and then the next guy said 15-12. Three straight tweets basically saying the exact same thing. We White Sox fans have the misery thing down pat.

Like how you said tweets.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 03:17 AM)
Nope...that's the extent of his power now. Not sure wtf happened to this guy. Nice job Greg Walker!!!

So was he just on steroids or something in Toronto, as that's about the 3rd or 4th time this year it looked like he blasted a ball and it went about 300 feet

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 09:18 PM)
So was he just on steroids or something in Toronto, as that's about the 3rd or 4th time this year it looked like he blasted a ball and it went about 300 feet

Maybe that's why all these hitters come here and suck. They get off the juice when they get to Chicago.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 08:18 PM)

he has no drive from his lower legs/hips anymore for some reason...

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 03:23 AM)
Is there some sort of thing you can take that has the complete opposite impact that steroids do? I think Brent Morel takes it. I'm not sure he can hit a ball that would even crack a window.

It's insane, isn't it. And balta's lost his "Chris Johnson reference" now that he was demoted to AAA.