2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

QUOTE (sunofgold @ Feb 6, 2012 -> 12:28 PM)
Orlando Magic should be able to beat the Clippers tonight, right? Why is everybody else telling me the Clippers are going to win tonight. Am I missing something? Dwight Howard distraction factor?

Did you hear the Clippers got Chris Paul?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sunofgold @ Feb 6, 2012 -> 12:28 PM)
Orlando Magic should be able to beat the Clippers tonight, right? Why is everybody else telling me the Clippers are going to win tonight. Am I missing something? Dwight Howard distraction factor?

Well, these aren't the Cuttino Mobley-led Clippers of a few years back. And Orlando hasn't beaten anybody this year.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Feb 6, 2012 -> 12:32 PM)
If somehow we do trade for Howard, I'm going to miss Noah a lot. I was not a fan of the draft pick at the time, but Noah is just so awesome in every way.

You'd get over it.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 6, 2012 -> 03:23 AM)
Yea that was pretty weak, but nothing out of the ordinary with a fan defending their favorite team and/or player.

But I thought Felix was the most objective person in the world?

Sucks for Bogans but this is pro sports. The Bulls had a clear upgrade in Hamilton ready to go and frankly Bogans didn't even really fit on the bench anymore. Be glad he had a really fun season but not so bitter that it wasn't forever.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Feb 6, 2012 -> 03:57 PM)
Sucks for Bogans but this is pro sports. The Bulls had a clear upgrade in Hamilton ready to go and frankly Bogans didn't even really fit on the bench anymore. Be glad he had a really fun season but not so bitter that it wasn't forever.

"but this is pro sports"

and not citing you specifically, but as soon as a player makes a business decision, he's called "greedy" or solely in it for the money

I like that he's bitter. More players should care about fit, winning and teammates. He played like 9 minutes a game for us and was begging to stay apparently because he loved the vibe here.

Bulls are better with Rip and did what they needed to do. But I feel for this guy, and I dont like hearing that we kept him hanging while other teams filled needs elsewhere, then cleared out his contract from our books.

Edited by Princess Dye

QUOTE (chw42 @ Feb 6, 2012 -> 02:33 PM)
But I thought Felix was the most objective person in the world?

Meh

If anything, I think that Love didn't actively try NOT to step on Scola, so the end result of a 2-game suspension is hard to complain about. I don't know where people wanted him to step instead since he was already starting to run up court, but that's pretty irrelevant I guess.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 6, 2012 -> 06:57 PM)
lol. Were Michael's Bulls this relentless when it came to waxing the league bottom-feeders? Jesus. These boys don't play around. When a lottery-bound team is on the schedule, they pounce. Even Miami has lost to the Bucks twice.

Yes they were.