2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 4, 2012 -> 03:06 PM)
Yeah that was a crap call. He was just responding to Garnetts trash talk

It was only called because it was following a previous set of double-T's and the Refs are trying to get control back. That's their discretion, that call alone would have been crap but when it happened is important.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Mar 4, 2012 -> 03:17 PM)
Whatever happened to Amar'e, he has looked just awful most of this season.

Early int he game the announcers said they asked him about that and he said something about still trying to get into shape.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 4, 2012 -> 02:10 PM)
It was only called because it was following a previous set of double-T's and the Refs are trying to get control back. That's their discretion, that call alone would have been crap but when it happened is important.

Ah ok, that makes sense, I just tuned in so I missed that other stuff.

Boston/New York would be a very fun playoff series to watch.

Also, if 1/2 these layups would go down for Rondo, he'd be having the best game of anyone this season. 13 points, 18 assists, 12 rebounds, 1 steal and 1 block. Only 5/17 from the field though.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 4, 2012 -> 11:57 AM)
Lin with 6 points, 6 turnovers, 2 assists. When do we find out what classes he took in 4th grade, ESPN?

I know a lot of people will talk about the turnovers, but have you guys seen the Knicks statistics with him on the court vs. without him. It is a pretty ridiculous difference. He will always have high turnover numbers, part of that is D'Antoni's system, part of that he is an inexperienced rookie who at times plays a bit out of control. Plus, his handles are not near as good as some of the premiere PG's in the league.

This has been a really entertaining game...wow Pierce just hit the 3 to tie it. I'm glad too, need something to entertain me while I work away from home.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 4, 2012 -> 02:36 PM)
That was an awful possession by Boston and a terrible shot by Pierce.

And somehow it went in.

lol

Pierce does that a lot though, he has hit as many clutch shots as anyone and most times those possessions look terrible :lolhitting

QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 4, 2012 -> 02:44 PM)
Rondo with 20 assists. Hot damn.

He's got 4 triple-doubles this season. No one else has more than 1. 15/20/14 right now for Rondo with a steal and a block.