2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 13, 2012 -> 04:44 PM)
espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7810620/new-york-knicks-jared-jeffries-likes-chicago-bulls-matchup-playoffs

Jared Jeffries wants the Bulls in the first round. He doesn't really think the Bulls can hang with them over a 7 game series(minus Rose).

I think the Bulls could beat the Knicks without Rose. I don't want them to, but I think they could

Jared always was an idiot.

Herniated disk in his back for Dwight Howard, will rest for 10-14 days and reevaluate. Playoffs start in 14 days.

Magic are 3 games ahead of the 76ers and Knicks for the 7-8 spots and 5 games ahead of Milwaukee for the 9 spot with 7 to play.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 14, 2012 -> 03:01 PM)
Herniated disk in his back for Dwight Howard, will rest for 10-14 days and reevaluate. Playoffs start in 14 days.

Magic are 3 games ahead of the 76ers and Knicks for the 7-8 spots and 5 games ahead of Milwaukee for the 9 spot with 7 to play.

Don't know their schedule but Magic could go winless w/o Howard.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 14, 2012 -> 05:30 PM)
Don't know their schedule but Magic could go winless w/o Howard.

It's hard to look at that injury and think that they won't wind up with the 8th seed. They're 1-3 without him in the past couple weeks, but 5 games for Milwaukee is a ton of ground to make up.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 14, 2012 -> 05:03 PM)
It's hard to look at that injury and think that they won't wind up with the 8th seed. They're 1-3 without him in the past couple weeks, but 5 games for Milwaukee is a ton of ground to make up.

If Howard comes back for the playoffs, that would suck for the Bulls. Not worried that they would lose, but a way tougher matchup than you would hope for as the 1 seed.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 14, 2012 -> 06:40 PM)
If Howard comes back for the playoffs, that would suck for the Bulls. Not worried that they would lose, but a way tougher matchup than you would hope for as the 1 seed.

Of course, we've seen in the last week what can happen when a guy is out for a couple weeks then tries to come back from an injury.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 15, 2012 -> 08:37 PM)
I don't understand what they are doing with Rip at this point. He was on fire in the 3rd quarter again and didn't come back in basically for the rest of the game.

Building some minutes while trying to make sure he doesn't get hurt.