2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 07:56 PM)
You and everyone else :lol:

And what's that other guy talking about Boardwalk having been boring? It's been amazing.

Yeah it has. Another great one last night, though the two before it had been a bit slow.

Van Alden going ape s*** in the iron office was fantastic.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Nov 6, 2012 -> 12:37 AM)
Yeah it has. Another great one last night, though the two before it had been a bit slow.

Van Alden going ape s*** in the iron office was fantastic.

Yeah, that was cool as s***. He looked like the incredible hulk the way he was standing and towering over people as he flipped the room apart. I think it's funny that they have turned him in to the very people he despised.

Can we move on from Ted/Robin? Christ! There is no chance she is the mother. I'm crawling to the finish line with this show.

The Marshall sub plot was horrendous.

Barney and Brover should have their own spin off.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 6, 2012 -> 02:47 AM)
Yeah, that was cool as s***. He looked like the incredible hulk the way he was standing and towering over people as he flipped the room apart. I think it's funny that they have turned him in to the very people he despised.

Just caught up on this last night. Bunch of really good scenes - the Van Alden scene in the office (I really enjoyed the camera techniques used there), the Mellon/Nucky scene, and the Nucky/Gillian scene. At first I was worried she wouldn't call him out on it, but I'm glad they went there.

I still think the loss of Jimmy has hurt the show. There really isn't anyone to root for anymore. It's becoming like Mad Men where you basically don't like any of the characters. Harrow is the exception, but really other than the easter episode he's just been a background part.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 7, 2012 -> 11:18 AM)
Just caught up on this last night. Bunch of really good scenes - the Van Alden scene in the office (I really enjoyed the camera techniques used there), the Mellon/Nucky scene, and the Nucky/Gillian scene. At first I was worried she wouldn't call him out on it, but I'm glad they went there.

I still think the loss of Jimmy has hurt the show. There really isn't anyone to root for anymore. It's becoming like Mad Men where you basically don't like any of the characters. Harrow is the exception, but really other than the easter episode he's just been a background part.

I keep watching to see Rosetti get offended at stuff.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 6, 2012 -> 05:14 AM)
Can we move on from Ted/Robin? Christ! There is no chance she is the mother. I'm crawling to the finish line with this show.

The Marshall sub plot was horrendous.

Barney and Brover should have their own spin off.

I caught up on a few episodes last night (not this Mondays though), and I may finally have to give up on watching. I think I might be better off just reading online who the mother is. The "Who wants to be a godparent" skit was some of the worst TV I have watched in a while.

Apparently a Boy Meets World is in the works that would make Corey and Dapanga(sp?) the parents and Ben Savage and whoever played the actress are both willing to reprise their roles. I guess Corey will be a teacher and his daughter will be in his class. It probably will be horrible but I do miss that show.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Nov 8, 2012 -> 01:03 AM)
Apparently a Boy Meets World is in the works that would make Corey and Dapanga(sp?) the parents and Ben Savage and whoever played the actress are both willing to reprise their roles. I guess Corey will be a teacher and his daughter will be in his class. It probably will be horrible but I do miss that show.

You miss the show and you thought her name was "Dapanga"??? lol.

It's Topanga, and the show will be called Girl Meets World. And I am pumped. I grew up with BMW and loved it. I wonder if Shaun Hunter will be back, or Eric, or Mr. Feeny, or Chet Hunter's ghost!

And damnit, I want me some Minkus!

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 8, 2012 -> 12:15 AM)
You miss the show and you thought her name was "Dapanga"??? lol.

It's Topanga, and the show will be called Girl Meets World. And I am pumped. I grew up with BMW and loved it. I wonder if Shaun Hunter will be back, or Eric, or Mr. Feeny, or Chet Hunter's ghost!

And damnit, I want me some Minkus!

Lol, for some reason I always said it with a D. It would be cool if they got Shaun back not really interested in Eric's character coming back but Mr. Feeny would be ok.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Nov 8, 2012 -> 12:03 AM)

Your spelling of Topanga actually offended me.

I'm pretty pumped for this too, hopefully it wont be too terrible. Shawn definitely needs to be in it, Eric too as he was definitely one of the highlights of the show in its last few seasons.

Should be interesting...

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 8, 2012 -> 09:56 AM)
Your spelling of Topanga actually offended me.

I'm pretty pumped for this too, hopefully it wont be too terrible. Shawn definitely needs to be in it, Eric too as he was definitely one of the highlights of the show in its last few seasons.

Should be interesting...

Being the highlight of the show when it took a turn for the worse isn't a good thing imo, don't really see how his character would fit and be useful anymore.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 7, 2012 -> 12:05 PM)
Yup. I don't necessarily root for him, but he's the character I most look forward to watching.

"What does he mean by good luck?!"

Anyways next week should be interesting...Were getting to the point of the season when stuff should start going crazy

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Nov 8, 2012 -> 01:27 PM)
Being the highlight of the show when it took a turn for the worse isn't a good thing imo, don't really see how his character would fit and be useful anymore.

whaaaat the later episodes are amazing. it jumps so many sharks and i love it. lol

QUOTE (Reddy @ Nov 8, 2012 -> 01:00 PM)
whaaaat the later episodes are amazing. it jumps so many sharks and i love it. lol

I thought Eric/Corey both came over the top ridiculous during the later shows but I guess I was growing up too and maybe my taste in shows changed :lol:

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 8, 2012 -> 06:42 PM)
Mr. Feeny is 85, so they better hurry if they want him on it.

lol William Daniels is amazing. doubt he comes back though. same with Will Friedle - he mostly does voiceovers these days. the others would probably jump since their careers are going SO well... :P