What are your 3 fav sports teams?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 06:55 PM)
How the heck can you like the Blackhawks and the Red Wings?

When I was a kid, no Hawks home games were televised (many of us can relate). However, the Red Wings were on the national Game Of The Week all the time. I just fell in love with them. My dad couldn't care less about hockey, so there was no one to steer me to hate them (I'm very glad about that, for what it's worth). I love their white jersey (in my opinion, the Red Wings white jersey is the best-looking in any sport), so that was another reason.

Semi-related: since I almost never saw the Hawks' white jersey, it became almost a mystical thing to me. I would get so excited when I got a hockey card of a Blackhawk in the white jersey.

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 06:13 PM)
When I was a kid, no Hawks home games were televised (many of us can relate). However, the Red Wings were on the national Game Of The Week all the time. I just fell in love with them. My dad couldn't care less about hockey, so there was no one to steer me to hate them (I'm very glad about that, for what it's worth). I love their white jersey (in my opinion, the Red Wings white jersey is the best-looking in any sport), so that was another reason.

Semi-related: since I almost never saw the Hawks' white jersey, it became almost a mystical thing to me. I would get so excited when I got a hockey card of a Blackhawk in the white jersey.

I happen to think the Red Wings have the ugliest unis in sports, next to the Green Bay Packers but that just may be the homer in me :lol:

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 07:28 PM)
I happen to think the Red Wings have the ugliest unis in sports, next to the Green Bay Packers but that just may be the homer in me :lol:

....the Packers are the only NFL team I like....and I like their jersey, too....so you're wrong twice!

:D

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 08:41 PM)
:lolhitting

White Sox

Bulls

|

|

|

|

|

|

v

Bears

The Bears and Blackhawks are probably my next two teams, but I really don't give two s***s about either of them. I watch when I'm with other people and I root for them, but it makes no difference to me whether they win or lose.