Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 07:10 PM)
Oh god I HATE that. Icing the kicker is so stupid. I swear I've seen the kicker miss the first and make the second much more often than the other way around. That it hit the crossbar was luck.

I don't mind icing him on a kick HE SHOULD MAKE.

What you don't do is ice him on a kick where he has to play the wind. Why give him an opportunity to see where the wind pushes the ball?

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 08:25 PM)
Seriously? WTF? When did this happen?

Edit: apparently, he played the game despite the injury.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3721060.story

It was the INT when Knox fell on his ass and didn't get up to chase down the DB and Cutler had to... f*** ME!!!! This absolutely sucks ass!!! Depending on the severity...it really wouldn't surprise me to see him play thru it. Even if you're a Cutler hater (which I've never been)...this guy has shown a HUGE set of nads out there this year. He's been phenomenal...

QUOTE (Wanne @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 08:29 PM)
It was the INT when Knox fell on his ass and didn't get up to chase down the DB and Cutler had to... f*** ME!!!! This absolutely sucks ass!!! Depending on the severity...it really wouldn't surprise me to see him play thru it. Even if you're a Cutler hater (which I've never been)...this guy has shown a HUGE set of nads out there this year. He's been phenomenal...

It's a good thing we're on the easy part of our schedule right now. We can afford to start Hanie for a game or two.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 08:29 PM)

Yeah, Laurence Holmes mentioned that play. He grabbed with his throwing hand then fell on it and stayed down out of bounds for a bit. What a way to possibly end your season.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 08:34 PM)
Yeah, Lawrence Holmes mentioned that play. He grabbed with his throwing hand then fell on it and stayed down out of bounds for a bit. What a way to possibly end your season.

f*** the Soldier Field turf...

Knox probably wouldn't have slipped if the turf didn't suck so bad.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 08:34 PM)
Yeah, Lawrence Holmes mentioned that play. He grabbed with his throwing hand then fell on it and stayed down out of bounds for a bit. What a way to possibly end your season.

Yeah...ending it with Knox falling on his ass. Goddammit. That's why I never have a problem seeing the QB just saying f*** it and letting those plays go by them.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 08:36 PM)
Hanie is decent, and probably good enough to guide us through the cupcake part of our schedule without too much damage, but he's still not Cutler.

It's time for Matt Forte to step it up even more now.