2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Nov 24, 2012 -> 09:36 AM)
So to make the day for Mizzou worse, a girl on twitter is now saying that Dixon raped her and that's why he's been suspended.

I'm not ruling it out...but Dixon's escapades are notorious on campus. He goes up to girls and says "hey, wanna have sex?" at parties and if they say no, he goes directly to the next one. He's a horny dumbass...but I just can't see why it wouldn't stay consistent with "damn. on to the next girl."

I can say that if this is why he's suspended and it's been covered up...I'm selling my tickets.

Could be just letting it play out if its not a cover up. Xavier kicked a kid off the team last year because some crazy girl made some bunk claims. Xavier ended up looking bad in the situation and the kid ended up at Maryland now.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 24, 2012 -> 08:25 AM)
Show the Billikens, what's up!

Even with SLU banged up I fully expect them to win but if we can pull it out ill start to believe that we might not be playing on Thursday come March.

Directtv master Kyyle is there any chance this game is on tv tonight?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 24, 2012 -> 09:27 AM)
Even with SLU banged up I fully expect them to win but if we can pull it out ill start to believe that we might not be playing on Thursday come March.

Directtv master Kyyle is there any chance this game is on tv tonight?

Nope, I looked. Doesnt look like it is covered for SLU or SIU. The only thing listed is radio stations to tune into.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Nov 24, 2012 -> 11:15 AM)
Also seems SIU is actually pretty solid. Which is great. Now just gotta get Bradley to not be so awful.

Tonite is a huge indicator for me. SIU is really undersized this year, only 3 forwards over 6'6" that play, everyone else is a 6'5" or below guard. Tonite SLU has the size matchup bigtime, their frontcourt is 6'11"©, 6'7"(F) and 6'6"(F). They will be going against a starting lineup of 4 guards and 1 forward Dantiel Daniels, who is 6'6". SIU is going to have to play up tempo and make their shots.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 24, 2012 -> 11:19 AM)
Nope, I looked. Doesnt look like it is covered for SLU or SIU. The only thing listed is radio stations to tune into.

Tonite is a huge indicator for me. SIU is really undersized this year, only 3 forwards over 6'6" that play, everyone else is a 6'5" or below guard. Tonite SLU has the size matchup bigtime, their frontcourt is 6'11"©, 6'7"(F) and 6'6"(F). They will be going against a starting lineup of 4 guards and 1 forward Dantiel Daniels, who is 6'6". SIU is going to have to play up tempo and make their shots.

Ya I'm not getting excited until they play a real division 1 school(tonight). But the talent isn't as bad as people thought. Early, Daniels and Beane are really fn good. We're not going to be able to compete with Creighton, ISU or WSU but I wouldn't be shocked if they're playing in the 4-5 game in st Louie.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 24, 2012 -> 11:52 AM)
Ya I'm not getting excited until they play a real division 1 school(tonight). But the talent isn't as bad as people thought. Early, Daniels and Beane are really fn good. We're not going to be able to compete with Creighton, ISU or WSU but I wouldn't be shocked if they're playing in the 4-5 game in st Louie.

Beane blew me away, i was very surprised at how he looked like he belonged

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 24, 2012 -> 12:33 PM)
Beane blew me away, i was very surprised at how he looked like he belonged

Saw Beane play a few times in HS and when I saw he switched from State to Southern I was estatic.

Sean O'Brien off to a great start up here for Mundelein. Hinson bringing in old school like Salukis.

Edited by Brian